admins are playing bull****tery AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordRichRich

Sergeant
so I run into this fort manned by white coats, I think "awesome". I kill a guy who started shooting at the fort, a white coat tells me to leave, I'm typing "ok" and one of them shoots me. I run away and start shooting them back then I get kicked for RDM. admins are meant to ASK, and if I get kicked for defending against RDM what justice is there?

You ran into a private base of uniformed guards who were under attack, you procedued to stand on the balcany shooting people from our base.

I told you to leave and another player shot you thinking you were an attacker.

You started to leave then started shooting everyone up where i kicked you for randomly shooting people from our base AND shooting our players after you trespassed in the first place.

the justice is you lie about how it appears to make yourself look favourable, then post it on the forum in its own thread without using the proper thread without screenshots witnesses or evidence then expect players to believe your word like you're jesus and its the second coming.

Phoenix234 said:
You ran into a private base of uniformed guards who were under attack, you procedued to stand on the balcany shooting people from our base.

You started to leave then started shooting everyone up where i kicked you for randomly shooting people from our base AND shooting our players after you trespassed in the first place.

the justice is you lie about how it appears to make yourself look favourable, then post it on the forum in its own thread without using the proper thread without screenshots witnesses or evidence then expect players to believe your word like you're jesus and its the second coming.
All this is true I was there.

Phoenix234 said:

oh please, don't be all insulting. I was in your fort for ages, you'd all already seen me. and I said, I shot a guy shooting me, then shot you all cos you were shooting me. I killed one guy from the walls of your fort, and shot in retaliation to BEING shot, which is fair. your own point stands, why should people take your word over mine?

on another note, why are you doing that when you should be perma-banning forge spawners... Surely that's a priority for you admins?

LordRichRich said:
Phoenix234 said:

oh please, don't be all insulting. I was in your fort for ages, you'd all already seen me. and I said, I shot a guy shooting me, then shot you all cos you were shooting me. I killed one guy from the walls of your fort, and shot in retaliation to BEING shot, which is fair. your own point stands, why should people take your word over mine?

on another note, why are you doing that when you should be perma-banning forge spawners... Surely that's a priority for you admins?

IF WE KNEW WHO DID IT THEY WOULD BE BANNED. can you understand that? or do the big words confuse you :/ admins dont ignore forges on purpose, we just dont see them been placed all the time. Admins get to play to yaknw... we dont exist to serve you players all the time

as soon as I the leader saw you, i told you to leave, you were shot by a guard after he saw you shooting from our tower, you agreed to leave and starting working then turned around and started shooting at people including myself. you walk into a private base and were shot for it, then you randomly fire at players inside that base after agree to leaving. What kinda crappy roleplay is that? its like surrendering then shooting someone in the face while they talk to you in response to your surrender

because ive been in this community over a year? and an admin for half of that? maybe my opinion carries weight.

You tell me to leave, 2 seconds later some guy shoots me, you call that RP?
That's not even time to type a reply, and walking away is just rude. And why would your guy shoot me knowing your leader of the faction and an admin?
I'm not saying you're a bad admin, or even a bad player, I just think you misjudged the situation entirely. I reacted to be shot by shooting back, that's within the rules.

EDIT: Sitting by the furnace for what, 10 mins every hour? That's too much time to stop constant shouts of "help" or "admin" in world chat? It just decends into 3 guys being alive till a furace disappears.

EDIT 2: In hindsight the thread title probaly wasn't the best... Sorry :razz:
and all this comes down to is matter of opinion really, the community will view yours as "correct" and mine "inncorrect" because i'm the troll and you're the admin. because no ones ever seen a corrupt admin

because we were under attack... and he shot while i was typing.

and your broke rules and were kicked for it, i dont consider you a bad player but you randomly shot players after tresspassing on private land.
We could of killed you anytime you wanted without you been able to complain.

you agreed to leave then shot me in the back, you were kicked for terrible roleplay and randoming.

now lock this thread and drop it, you arent helping yourself when your in the wrong and it was just a kick not a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom