Admin abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valbjorn

Recruit
So, the point of this topic is that an admin called Thorkell_something_something abuses his admin rights.

First, he kicked my friend, grid ax, from the server for moving through the bridge (i don't remember the map name, it is snowy, with a wooden bridge in the middle of the village, and there is a bug the you can move through the bridge when you are under it). You know, no warnings, saying like "please, don't do like that again", and stuff. Things that normal admins actually do.

Second, after that i started to argue with Thorkell, that the map must be fixed or removed from the map poll, because it has a bug that people can use, and sometimes people use it accidentally. So it is a problem of map makers, admins, anyone else, but not a problem of a common player. After i said that i got muted. Whell nice one, Thorkell, you really "respect" opinion of community.

Third, after that, in the and of the round (when all enemies where dead) i began to use this bug again so Thorkell could see me, because i wanted to explain him that he doing it wrong. I got banned after that.

Now i'm here, writing this topic. I mean, i play for this mod for a long time, this mod actually brought me to warband, and i know the "rules" of this mod wery well.

I just want to ask admins to do not abuse mod community anymore. Not asking to remove admin right from Thorkell - he is a well known member of this community and everyone should respect him. But the thing is that everyone should respect other people too, no only the guys that have admin right here.

Please, do not make another PW or Napoleonic Wars from this mod.  :cry:

Please use the server thread to request a ban lift, or to complain about admin behaviour. This thread will be locked.

In response, you and your friend, grid_ax, repeatedly abused a glitch that is common in Warband, and which we have no means to fix. You did so knowing that it was a glitch, and I first kicked your friend. Starting an argument with the admin, knowing that you did something wrong, isn't very smart. To go on and defy my direct warning by abusing it again earned you a ban; one that will be lifted at the next server restart.

18:45:07 - [Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg] wtf Torkell? 
18:45:26 - [Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg] Hey
18:45:38 - [Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg] The admin guy

18:46:16 - [Thorkell_Haraldsson_Erlinga] I'll kick you too if you glitch through the bridge. Actually, the next one can take an hour break.

18:46:53 - [Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg] It's your problem  that you didn't removed this laggy map from the map pool
18:47:02 - [Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg] Or fixed it

18:47:03 - [SERVER]: Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg has been muted by Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg so that he may keep his stories to himself.

18:47:52 - [SERVER]: Thorkell_Haraldsson_Erlinga has BANISHED Valbjorn_Vaeringjar_Jomsborg from this realm due to failure to comply with the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom