Add_troops console commands not working in 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Works for me. They changed some commands in a recent update. You need to use the pipe to separate the parameters. Like this:
campaign.add_troops imperial_recruit | 100

Heh, its annoying how there is no logic at all to the commands. Some use pipe separators some dont, sometimes you have to use "Player Several Name" and sometimes its SettlementNames. The order of object and numeral differs between the commands.

Most of the commands that I've used have an error message that shows the syntax. I agree that the commands could be more consistent, but with that correct syntax in the error message, I really don't care.

Either way, even with the pipe, it didn't work. Still can't used campaign.add_troops console command.
Did you try to paste the command in my other post? I just tested it and it works as is. Are you getting an error message? Do you have cheat mode enabled?
Code:
config.cheat_mode 1
(These are commands for 1.2.4, not sure if they changed)

Did you try to paste the command in my other post? I just tested it and it works as is. Are you getting an error message? Do you have cheat mode enabled?
Code:
config.cheat_mode 1
(These are commands for 1.2.4, not sure if they changed)
No. Didn't work. Nothing has worked. You're telling me to do the same thing that the Mods/Help folks are telling me. Apparently it's just a me problem.

Do you get an error? Make sure cheat mode is enabled. Type "campaign.troop" and see what options are available. Look for add_troop or give_troop or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom