Need More Info Add_troops cheat is not working on 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: As the title says. All cheats are working EXCEPT the Add_troops console command. I removed mods and the problem remained.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: Every single cheat EXCEPT the add_troops one is working. I can't spawn any troops using the add_troops cheat.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

You can't spawn troops with campaign.add_troops cheat. It will add troops to your party.
Maybe you are forgetting the campaign part of the cheat code. You need the troop ID's for this cheat to work. You can write campaign.add_troops help for the troop ids. This is the correct usage: "campaign.add_troops [TroopId] | [Number] | [PartyName]"

You can't spawn troops with campaign.add_troops cheat. It will add troops to your party.
Maybe you are forgetting the campaign part of the cheat code. You need the troop ID's for this cheat to work. You can write campaign.add_troops help for the troop ids. This is the correct usage: "campaign.add_troops [TroopId] | [Number] | [PartyName]"

Yeah. That's not working. I've never had to use partyname before, so why would I need to now? This is the first time a cheat code hasn't worked.
I tried the pipe and it still didn't work.

Last edited:
"campaign.add_troops vlandian_knight | 10" this is the working example.
I keep leaving this because it keeps getting on my nerves that you aren't understanding me. THE DAMNED CHEAT IS NOT WORKING. I'VE DONE ALL OF WHAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME. NO DICE. STOP REPEATING THE SAME ADVICE. IT'S NOT WORKING. SHOULD I MAKE MY FONT LARGER FOR YOU TO READ BETTER?
You could at least say you don't know what the problem is, or tell me to go **** myself. Something! Anything other than repeating the same useless advice.

bXGC0lY.png

The cheat is working. Here is a picture as proof.
Could you please send us your console after you try this cheat?

Back
Top Bottom