About the Radziwill Family Crypt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hertzeil

Recruit
I'm on this part of the quest but I have NO clue where it is. Do I need to talk to someone to get info or can I just go there? I see no indication.

im on the same quest and also stuck at that village, i tried to look around inside the village itself but couldn't find anything... so frustrating :sad:

Yeah I'm there as well, starting to wonder if it doesn't show up unless you complete something else.  I noticed a part along one of the cliffwalls where the textures are kind of weird - I wonder...

The village elder tells me a story about a bear and the meaning of the town's name - that's about it.  Janusz is King of Poland now, he won't talk to me about the Black Mace (in fact I lose 20 relation if I try).

Quest log doesn't give any direction at this point.  Retried the archives in Riga.  boggle

update:  I randomly found a lord named Warlord Fyodor Obukhovich that told me where the crypt was - time to see if it shows up now in Nesvizh.

update: The tomb is empty but the elder has a new dialogue option, after talking to him you have to talk to bandits that will spawn outside  - they will tell you a certain prince came looking for the mace.  In this case a Prince Boryatinsky. 

Shuklack said:
Yeah I'm there as well, starting to wonder if it doesn't show up unless you complete something else.  I noticed a part along one of the cliffwalls where the textures are kind of weird - I wonder...

The village elder tells me a story about a bear and the meaning of the town's name - that's about it.  Janusz is King of Poland now, he won't talk to me about the Black Mace (in fact I lose 20 relation if I try).

Quest log doesn't give any direction at this point.  Retried the archives in Riga.  boggle

update:  I randomly found a lord named Warlord Fyodor Obukhovich that told me where the crypt was - time to see if it shows up now in Nesvizh.

update: The tomb is empty but the elder has a new dialogue option, after talking to him you have to talk to bandits that will spawn outside  - they will tell you a certain prince came looking for the mace.  In this case a Prince Boryatinsky.

So what are you supposed to do after that? In my game everyone I ask says that Prince Boryatinsky "has been captured by his enemies", which I assume is the game way of saying that he's dead?

EDIT: LoL, so after trying to use cheats to find this guy for an hour, I finally found him -- he got taken prisoner by one of the "Scout" groups, and he never escaped for 87 days! This scout just happened to be near the edge of the map, and was never attacked all this time.

Empiro said:
Shuklack said:

So what are you supposed to do after that? In my game everyone I ask says that Prince Boryatinsky "has been captured by his enemies", which I assume is the game way of saying that he's dead?

EDIT: LoL, so after trying to use cheats to find this guy for an hour, I finally found him -- he got taken prisoner by one of the "Scout" groups, and he never escaped for 87 days! This scout just happened to be near the edge of the map, and was never attacked all this time.
Man thats just sick xD

I am also doing that quest (finding the crypt) but no one whants to tell me where it is.
I can only ask a view people about the crypt and they say that they dont know me that well, what am i going to do, one has a relationship of 31 towards me and still he wont talk.

Need help!

Maker21 said:
I am also doing that quest (finding the crypt) but no one whants to tell me where it is.
I can only ask a view people about the crypt and they say that they dont know me that well, what am i going to do, one has a relationship of 31 towards me and still he wont talk.

Need help!
Relations need to be 35+ for a lord to tell you where it is. You are lucky that you have 31 with one of them.

Empiro said:

When he's freed don't talk to him in a castle only on map.

well, after giving one of the lords a couple towns and villages, he finaly spoke.

One question though. Do I realy have to defeat the polish, to get the next lead?

Edit: I took every castle and town of the polish and the king is my prisoner but still nothing.
I cant find anymore polish lords on the map, I've been looking for over an hour.
The Polish still exist.
What do I have to do?
Status: I have been in the crypt and when I look in my journal it says something about making janusz king.

Edit: !!!Got it, just had to wait for a couple weeks.!!!
thanks anyway

hy i fount 2 lord who can tell you about the crypt: Warlord Krzysztof Grzymultowski and Count Casimir Tyszkiewicz have fun guis:smile: and tnx for hep i read this topic and it helps me very much tnx agani :smile:

im on the mission balck mace in the part i have to join janusz radziwill and fight polish but he always say im weak and we have no chance, but i already conquered 4 castles of the polish and he still don't want to join me... whats the problem? ?_?

Back
Top Bottom