about of character

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making mod and I have idea that there would be with selections that you can be hero when you start a new game and you would have let say better stats and gear. So does someone know what files I need to modify py/txt ? This should be able to do because blood and steel have a similar system.I AM Terribli sory of my topic name because I ment: About character.my apologies. AND would someone make a perfect quest lines for module system ? I will tell my ideas since someone accepts to help me at this point.

You probably need to alter the initial menus, which are the ones giving the gear, skills and experience depending on the backstory and other parameters.

Blood and Steel probably makes use of a presentation for that effect. As xenoargh has kindly released it as open source you should be able to see what he did by digging in.

Edit: Anyway, take an in-deep look to
Code:
module_game_menus.py
Code:
module_scripts.py
Code:
module_troops.py
and
Code:
module_presentations.py

Hello... could you help me?
And if I want to change the limit of times that I can marry (same savegame)?
Example: At one point in the game, I had two relationships, one of them with Lady Endegrid and another with Lady Timethi, though, the game only allows me to marry one of them (although I became vassal Sarranid Sultanete, that would be something like the Muslims)!
I searched all files, however, I found the part I'm looking for ...

Count_Patrick said:
Hello... could you help me?
And if I want to change the limit of times that I can marry (same savegame)?
Example: At one point in the game, I had two relationships, one of them with Lady Endegrid and another with Lady Timethi, though, the game only allows me to marry one of them (although I became vassal Sarranid Sultanete, that would be something like the Muslims)!
I searched all files, however, I found the part I'm looking for ...

Ok. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom