[AAR] - A New Saga, the Revival of Antares

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, I am starting now to write the second part of Chapter 3, which is a 3 way chapter btw. I will put Chapter 2 in the same place as Chapter 1. We're going to do with the forum for now, still working on the wiki. Also it will be easier to read it.

I also have added a poll to the thread. I want to know what you liked so far, what you liked less or more. I don't state that I will follow the poll necessarily, but I will take it in consideration. I want to know where I stand :razz:. As for the voting options:

* Description of new castle / town sieges.

It means that I will advance the plot with more Asugan siege like posts and chapters.

* Dialogs concerning what will come or what is happening.

It means that the plot will advance with more dialogs, the posts and chapters will be like chapter 3, with emphasis on dialogs.

* Description of events that already took place, as what happened that we are here right now.

This option means that the writing style will be narrative, less dialogs, some descriptions, more AAR like.

* A combination of all the above depending on the chapter we have reached.

The final option means I'll continue like I've written till now, randomly choosing when to make a siege, a description or a dialog chapter or post.

I'd vote for combination of dialogues + narration, but since there's no option like this I voted for dialogues. But don't you dare write monologues! I already started to work on something like that :wink:

For the combinations of the first 3 versions just choose the 4th option. The 4th option is the hybrid, it is the depends part, that means description + dialogs and a bit of narrating.

I voted for more dialogs, because it brings some depth in the story, but master writers (according to my teachers) ... shift (i think, i dont know the word) between advanced dialogs, to bring a good plot, story and some depth, and easy parts, hack and slash to free your mind. So you should do some hack and slash still!

Meh, thank you for your opinions....well.... I'm working on the next part of chapter 3....but I am going to think about posting it.... i wanna see more love :smile:

SanDiego said:
Sorry, but you have no right for real life until you post update :twisted:

Shush or I'll throw you into the dungeon and make you my own personal forum troll to chase other peoples forum trolls.

Kinda think of it I can make an army of mindless zombie like forum fans and conquer all the mods subforums... yes yes yes... then I can raise a giant army of loyal zombie fans and conquer the entire forum !!! I SHALL REIGN SUPREME !!! MUAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Exin said:
SanDiego said:
Sorry, but you have no right for real life until you post update :twisted:

Shush or I'll throw you into the dungeon and make you my own personal forum troll to chase other peoples forum trolls.

Kinda think of it I can make an army of mindless zombie like forum fans and conquer all the mods subforums... yes yes yes... then I can raise a giant army of loyal zombie fans and conquer the entire forum !!! I SHALL REIGN SUPREME !!! MUAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

That was my evil plan! You stole it!  :mad:

Whitestrake said:
You know....put enough pages on this and you can publish this into a book... and probly 98% of the SoD fans would buy it :grin:

Oh my... oh dear... a new fan... :smile:

Who knows, maibe someday, the story needs a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom