AAM - *The Astorionar Adventure Mod* (mainpost)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rath0s said:
Albertus, ask any moderator for a child board, I suggest Janus.
hehe just because he is a softy

hey guys if you read the script of what the characters are about to sya the quests are alot easier Albert doesn't put much in the quest journal only when the character talks is where most of the info are.

I can't give the tea to the castle guard in Bentwin! Is there another castle guard then the one at the castle entrance?

Please wait with screenshots and too many bug reports until I have a child board, because else this becomes a bit messy.

The castle guard thing seems to be a big bug.... do you all have peace with Oughnar?
You have to sneak into town and then walk around to talk to the guard in front of the castle.
Not all information are in the quest log. It's always helpful to read the dialogs and remember some things  :mrgreen:
On the child board there'll be a thread for dialog mistakes and others of course!

i realy loved this mod because of making quest is realy realy nice,
at last a mod that has a real story.
but the problem is in one quest named "the lute of love"

i found that bard in tavern.talked with him,but he only says "hello i am ministiral ..... no one wants to listen ...." and after this sentence finish.conversation being over and nothing more?
i am stuck in there.

am i doing something wrong or is there any problem in this?

pls help quickly cos i realy want to go on this nice mod

michaell said:
I'm stuck now with the problem of the castle guard!!  :evil: :evil:

There'll be a patch I promise! ...but please answer my question! Did you sneak into town?
And please don't use these:  :evil:, because they make me sad.

sfanky said:

i found that bard in tavern.talked with him,but he only says "hello i am ministiral ..... no one wants to listen ...." and after this sentence finish.conversation being over and nothing more?
i am stuck in there.

Congratulations  :wink: I believe you're the first with a bard-bug! I'll have a look at it, but please try again and make different
savegames, so you can try things in different ways/order sometimes.

Albertus Magnus said:
do you all have peace with Oughnar?

There is no war at all. Since the beginning. And what in all heaven's names possessed you to name one village "Unombia" and the other "Unombiga"? I just had a fight with 15 Bandits only to discover that I was at the wrong village :roll:

tmos said:
Albertus Magnus said:
do you all have peace with Oughnar?

There is no war at all. Since the beginning. And what in all heaven's names possessed you to name one village "Unombia" and the other "Unombiga"? I just had a fight with 15 Bandits only to discover that I was at the wrong village :roll:

:shock: Ahhh! There is no war at all??? There has to be war! There always has been war...  :sad:
Do you all (or at least those with the castle guard problem) didn't have war at all?

And the village thing... That's a challenge!  :wink:

I have peace with oughnar...and i can't deliver the tea to the castle guard...

the mod is great...good work Albertus

Albertus Magnus said:
hell, hell, hell  :sad: There WILL be a patch soon! There has to be wa-ha-ha-ha-har!  :twisted:

That's good news :smile: Now that "You have to be careful"-speech from Clark before going to that smith in that Oughar city makes sense...

Albertus Magnus said:
michaell said:

There'll be a patch I promise! ...but please answer my question! Did you sneak into town?

sfanky said:

i am stuck in there.

Congratulations  :wink: I believe you're the first with a bard-bug! I'll have a look at it, but please try again and make different

i have started game again finished all other as fast as i can.and then what happened? same bug again:grin:
can you pls send me a save game which is just after that quest:smile:

sfanky said:
Albertus Magnus said:
michaell said:

sfanky said:

i am stuck in there.

i have started game again finished all other as fast as i can.and then what happened? same bug again:grin:
can you pls send me a save game which is just after that quest:smile:

As it seems there are also other main bugs, that are pretty annoying. I'll have a look at that first.
I'm really sorry.  :sad: 

anyway,thx for this very nice mod,because this is different then any other mods i saw(most of them:smile:)
and playing this mode like playing oblivion or games like that.,
i realy missed doing quest anyother then take this message to him,hunt that nerveous man,gather cattle :smile:

i realy wish to see more interesting quest and maybe more dynamicly map:smile: events events we need them Moreee Moreee! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom