A question to the TW team

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone !

I'm so glad to be able to play Bannerlord right now, I already spent more than 107 hours on it (thanks to covid lockdown), I'd do more if I wasn't working from remote ^^

I have the question towards the TW team though. I see patches releasing on weekend days. Are you guys crunching ? I know the situation is a bit particular with the lockdown and all, but please, let's not do that. Crunching is a really big problem for video game company employees, so I'm afraid you guys are doing just that when I see the timing of updates.

Are you guys ok with that ? Am I the only one worried about them ?

I too was worried about the crunch and them getting burned out. Although I think they may had planned ahead of time to do these daily patches and then transition to a weekly or infrequent patch update frequency.

I hope that now that is more or less weekly they find some time to go back to the normal schedule tbh, for as much as i love daily and frequent updates.
Daily schedule may be a little odd in these times of lockdown anyway, that may be partly as to why they do saturday updates ( also lets not forget they have a time difference being based from Turkey )

I hope it is less crunch and getting burned out and more being really passionate about the game they are trying to bring to us.

Back
Top Bottom