A question about throwing weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean making it so that lords and recruiters and stuff bring you proper troops. The thing you asked me to do when I first started with this. :smile:
that would be great then so no lord will train other then Ezo troops when creating the kingdom
You and me both. I am a tad bit dismayed though that only two of us are active on this forum. It's... discouraging.
the same here i try to post things here but its almost dead i find other old mods like this one more lively why ? i really have no idea why that is not the case here?!!
Like, could it truly be that no one but us cares about this mod any more?
i don't know but who cares lol

PS: i think i will open a new gaming channel and try my luck maybe if i'm successful enough i will try doing your mod along with my mod maybe that would make things more lively WHO KNOWS NO ONE
PS2: check my Post "The Story of A Samurai" and tell me what do you think lol i need feedback on it (since we are the only ones active here lol)

PPQ_Purple said:
You and me both. I am a tad bit dismayed though that only two of us are active on this forum. It's... discouraging.

Wow that is, quite sad. I still remember playing this mod in version 2, well everything has it's age.
Most people are just waiting for bannerlord's release it seems.

Cokjan said:
PPQ_Purple said:

Wow that is, quite sad. I still remember playing this mod in version 2, well everything has it's age.
True True can't saying anything against it but still a more lively community is what we need at the moment!

Cokjan said:
PPQ_Purple said:

But there will be no banelord release for this mod. The creator is not there.

PPQ_Purple said:
Cokjan said:
PPQ_Purple said:

But there will be no bannerlord release for this mod. The creator is not there.
i think he meant the game its elf not the mod ?!
but we can always expect a Japanese mod for it one day either by us or someone else!

imado552 said:
but we can always expect a Japanese mod for it one day either by us or someone else!
Honestly I don't care. I don't play this mod because it's a "Japanese mod". I play it because it is the most complete, polished, balanced and enjoyable of all M&B mods and even more so than the regular game.

PPQ_Purple said:
imado552 said:
Honestly I don't care. I don't play this mod because it's a "Japanese mod". I play it because it is the most complete, polished, balanced and enjoyable of all M&B mods and even more so than the regular game.
well everyone has their own opinions but well ours don't have more differences anyway!
by the way can i PM i wanna ask you something!

PPQ_Purple said:

Very much so.  Very nice touches have those fast masamune swords.  I always play with Suguroku, prefer those japanese battlecries.  Makes me want to watch more akira kurosawa and other black and white 60's film productions.

Did anyone manage to activate the broken sword quest?  Was that part completed?

imado552 said:
PPQ_Purple said:
imado552 said:
well everyone has their own opinions but well ours don't have more differences anyway!
by the way can i PM i wanna ask you something!
You can certainly try.

This is not dead. And I have not stalled. I am just delayed by real life. But I continue to assemble the dialog and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom