A public, deep but needed apology

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=IR Mascot]
Hello Warbladers,

There's a confession to be made. IR is super mad because they finished 2nd in the WNL again :sad:.

The reason why
The main reason for it was that I didn't play a single minute
:fruity:
for IR.We thought we had a rock-solid plan to not let anyone beat us, but AE were too smart for us, and took the win through the our called ''rock-solid'' plan. The plan was basically to win every match. The main reasons why IR is so disappointed know that we were so close to actually winning it, but just couldn't do it in the end. The other reason was that we thought IR would get some praise which didn't happen :sad: - they went through the Groupstages and reached the final but whatever. In the end we were wrong, and people showed IR it's place again.

Consequenses and Follow-ups
I take the blame of this all, and I accept the consequenses of me not playing for IR in this tournament. I guess the punishment will be polish (obviously Sebek lol) anger towards me, and a ban for the next IR trainmatches, and I totally respect that decision.

• Sorry to every single person IR offended out of 'anger'.
  • Sorry to the Admin Team for even having to start calming down the situation and not being honest with our own mistakes in the first place.
  • Sorry to the community for all this, IR kept didn't want to cause any drama, but later we had no other way to let out our anger and this was the best way to do it.
Conclusion
This isn't something for me, and we don't know what we were thinking at that moment. But we'll promise to you all that this will never happen again. I can assure that to you guys 'n girls. I hope you won't take this too hard, I know there will be some haters, but I hope to be forgiven in the end.

In the end I just wanna give some shoutout to IR people who came up with the glorious idea of making this and gave some ideas.
trolled
:fruity: :party:
too_much_salt_360.jpg
212vm_dutchfarmxubvz.jpg
[/quote]

:twisted:

IR is indeed very sorry about that  :cry:
Some of us can hardly look at theirselves in the mirror anymore  :ohdear:

ps : It's sarcasm if anyone really wondered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back