A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevty, she totally wants your sweet nadsack bro. Not that i would know if said nadsack exists, after all, Trevty could be a huge octopus monster who is conspiring with Osama Bin Laden to conspire to make a conspiracy against themselves because actually Trevty is an undercover agent who is conspiring against the conspiracy of the conspiring of Osama.

Trevty1066 said:
Nilzizi said:
Trevty, she totally wants your sweet nadsack bro. Not that i would know if said nadsack exists, after all, Trevty could be a huge octopus monster who is conspiring with Osama Bin Laden to conspire to make a conspiracy against themselves because actually Trevty is an undercover agent who is conspiring against the conspiracy of the conspiring of Osama.
Sense.  This makes none.
Like yoda you speak.  Learn the ways I must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom