a Harsh Critisizm of TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Come on! Do you really believe this? I mean I think everyone could come up with the idea of RBM mod, RTS mod or Freelancer mod. The features of these mods are so simple but not everyone knowledgeable enough to code these into the game.
The thing also is that Warband had several popular mods, which added functionality that is now still missing in native Bannerlord (like freelancer) and which won´t hurt the game in my opinion.

Early access: a way to release an unfinished game, charge anything you want with the promise that the game MAY become good someday, and not being hold accountable for insulting your fan base and being silent for months. Basically a scam.
:iamamoron:

I would say I messure a company on their EA description on Steam and judge if they have fulfilled it or not.

man I wish freelancer fit into their vision, by far the best way to play early game. I had held out for so long not playing with mods to properly test the game, but bloc's freelancer mod was the first one that broke me. Too bad TW's vision caused Bloc to give up on it for now....

giphy.gif

man I wish freelancer fit into their vision, by far the best way to play early game. I had held out for so long not playing with mods to properly test the game, but bloc's freelancer mod was the first one that broke me. Too bad TW's vision caused Bloc to give up on it for now....
Yea, I really enjoyed it in the Warband mods that offered it, usually the way I went in early game. Was really fun to just be a soldier in those big battles (250 with battlesizer in my case).

And I really think there is nothing to lose if this option (nobody has to do it) would be in vanilla, it won´t effect AI/economy/whatever unless I don´t oversee something.

Back
Top Bottom