91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lads its a blast, I've was here nearly 8 months and enjoyed myself along the way. However towards the end I did not enjoy my time here but hey we all have our opinions :wink:

anyway lads all the best for the future :smile:

Biggun (Alexander/ John McDougall)

biggun34 said:
Well lads its a blast, I've was here nearly 8 months and enjoyed myself along the way. However towards the end I did not enjoy my time here but hey we all have our opinions :wink:

anyway lads all the best for the future :smile:

Biggun
And it was good having you Biggun, good luck with your future endeavours :wink:.

Bye Biggun was great having you in the regiment! :cry:

Brilliant performance guys! Best melee we ever did, just pings were bad and consequently the lag. Great match anyways!  :grin:

Hello! The 7th groupfighting tournament will be held on the 6th of June and your presence is requested! Click the picture for more information or to sign-up!​

Kind regards,
Groupfighting Organisers

Hekko said:

Hello! The 7th groupfighting tournament will be held on the 6th of June and your presence is requested! Click the picture for more information or to sign-up!​

Kind regards,
Groupfighting Organisers
I'm in for some groupfighting!!! Finally want the title!!!  :lol:

Even fighting in a LB while being effectivelly outnumbered - 91st can get victories and rule the scoreboard! :twisted:

P.S. still, very good opponents, a good challenge is always welcome. :wink:

LeeNTien said:
Even fighting in a LB while being effectivelly outnumbered - 91st can get victories and rule the scoreboard! :twisted:

P.S. still, very good opponents, a good challenge is always welcome. :wink:
Lies. We just want opponents that stand still in front of us while we shoot/stab and tickle them :grin:

I've been really enjoying this regiment and recommend all of those to join it. Line battles are the real deal and the bonding is like no where else! Such a community spirit, big-up to the Nine-ones, running Compton from the 1800s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom