91st Argyllshire Highlanders Regiment of Foot. From Aussie in Aussie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Captain kavanagh from the 91st Argyllshire Highlanders here, putting up a topic about my new regiment. I am well aware there is a Eu 91st Argyllshire Highlanders but i didnt know this until 4 weeks after creating my one and I'm not changing it, no matter who ever tells me to.
Anyway I'm here to get recruits for my regiment so anyone that would like to join please supply the follow on this thread:
* snip *

You need permission from the original 91st if you want to use their name or tag. - MaHuD

Yeah, the 91st Colonel wont be a happy chappy guy to you I think.
You should have already checked if there is one, and how did you not know there is already one? The 91st is one of the biggest regiments in the game, almost the whole community have heard of them.
And you put this in the worng forum section,
But, if your going to be subborn about the name just use different tags and you should be fine. The other 91st use 91st_<rank>_<name> so using your tags you should be fine.
But, remember to check if the name has been taken if you start another regiment.

The 91st is taken you moronic blasphemer. We have NA members and at the moment our NA recruitment is closed, but we intend on re-opening it, I highly suggest changing your name or I will get moderators involved.

Yea i knew when i was advised to put up a recruitment post on the Tale worlds forums (which I hardly use) and that is when i found out that there already was a regi named 91st Ah.
But as i said in my post we are a AUSTRALIAN regiment, not Eu or NA or what ever the other communities are called. I made this for mainly the Anglo Zulu mod, since they have a unit called the 91st Argyllshire Highlanders, which after a week I converted it over Nw. I am happy to joint up our regiments and make a Australian Branch if you would be happy about that. If not then, **** you, you suck, and go die in hell. Just saying...

Osama The Llama said:
Yea i knew when i was advised to put up a recruitment post on the Tale worlds forums (which I hardly use) and that is when i found out that there already was a regi named 91st Ah.
But as i said in my post we are a AUSTRALIAN regiment, not Eu or NA or what ever the other communities are called. I made this for mainly the Anglo Zulu mod, since they have a unit called the 91st Argyllshire Highlanders, which after a week I converted it over Nw. I am happy to joint up our regiments and make a Australian Branch if you would be happy about that. If not then, **** you, you suck, and go die in hell. Just saying...
That last line, I pissed my pants laughing.
It doesnt matter even if you are an australian regiment, you can't use a taken name.

Osama The Llama said:
I am happy to joint up our regiments and make a Australian Branch if you would be happy about that. If not then, **** you, you suck, and go die in hell. Just saying...

From the first part of the Regiment Guideline thread

"Q. There is another Regiment with the same name/tags as my own, What do i do?

A. Inform Either myself or Hancock (deofuta for NA) we will deal with the matter, although it boils down to who has evidence of the earliest existence, that regiment will have rights to the brand and the other will be subject to sanctions if the brand does not differ."

It is obvious you are at fault here, so please, bugger off.

You utter fool. Please read the regimental guidelines and use the correct forum. Well done for being such an idiotic and inept person. You are the epitome of a person whom is mentally ill.

pod455 said:
Osama The Llama said:
That last line, I pissed my pants laughing.
It doesnt matter even if you are an australian regiment, you can't use a taken name.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21207909.jpg

Yeah, why don't we all just join together and love one another? That sounds like it'd work with no problems whatsoever. We could even give this guy a position of leadership! He sounds bright enough ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom