7th Tennessee Official Line Battle Event

Users who are viewing this thread

the 2nd Mass will not be able to attend until further notice :sad: we have a little a few issues with our NW regiment that need to be sorted out, we will re-apply when we come back if that is necessary. Sorry, and thanks for hosting a really great event!

Regiment Name: 11th New York Volunteer Infantry - Company E*
Regiment Leader: Captain Sharpe
Leader's Steam: sharpe455
Estimated Attendance: 15-25
Troop Type/s: Infantry

Regiment Name: 3rd Wisconsin Cavalry
Regiment Leader: Oreos
Leader's Steam: Oralos
Estimated Attendance: 6-8

Are you accepting volunteers/guests? I want to participate but my regiment is currently inactive until the patch.

edit; I read that one of the regiments (45th NY I believe?) is short a few men. Perhaps I could join up with them.

Commander Combs said:
Are you accepting volunteers/guests? I want to participate but my regiment is currently inactive until the patch.

edit; I read that one of the regiments (45th NY I believe?) is short a few men. Perhaps I could join up with them.

You could always tag with the 4th if you want...bother either me or Aumas on steam about it, unless you got another reg to go along with.

Onikujo said:
Commander Combs said:

You could always tag with the 4th if you want...bother either me or Aumas on steam about it, unless you got another reg to go along with.

Sorry, bubba. He's shacking up with the 45thNY!

Not a problem! Hope you guys do well tonight, I personally won't see ya there but my boys ought to be there.

11thNY E company isn't on the list... and Sharpe says he never heard from you. Also, sorry if this is too much attendance, but:

Regiment Name: 11th New York Volunteer Infantry - Company A*
Regiment Leader: Captain HAGMAN
Leader's Steam: HAGMAN_RGJ
Estimated Attendance: 5-15
Troop Type/s: Skirmishers

I'm sorry, but it's still wrong. :oops:

11thNY Company E - Leader - Sharpe
11thNY Company A - Leader - HAGMAN

I know it's confusing, but it's the way it is. Hey, at least I made it in the list's format! :smile:

45thNY would like to thank the 7thTN for hosting our very first LB! We had a great time. We even captured our first flag!

45thnyfirstflag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom