[.700] Ladders in certain maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Interesting bug, it seems that if the ladder is a rather steep one (For example the ladders on Castle 3.) you have to jump to get on to them, and then you move at a crawl to the top. Searched the last couple pages, couldn't find a thread. Maybe I'm blind, perhaps not. Note that I did not see this problem on maps with smaller ladders such as the original castle maps. This has effected me both in MP and SP.

Edit: Well, it's only certain ladders at any rate. The large ones in Castle 3, and the large one in castle 2. Perhaps only ladders that are put up past a certain angle? Also, the rest of the ladders still have the bug that if you strafe left and right quickly you fly up them at almost super human speed.

Darn it, forgot to make a topic about this. I experienced this in Castle II as a defender on the huge ladder near gate from which you climb onto the roof of the building inside the castle. It took so, so long to blimb and even more longer for the attackers who you could always kick away before they'd reach to the top :razz:

Confirmed - you are blind, LittleGuy. :p

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,92815.0.html

The worst, imo, is the central tower in village - the inner ladder that OTuphlos mentions. One archer can hold off an entire team there almost indefinitely. Crawling up at snail speed + kicks knock you down the ladder at roughly the speed of sound = :sad:

Back
Top Bottom