63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

^Lol thanks xD but server groups and icon stuff I still need to do, anyways got my new avatar now !

Great LB, was fun even though unbalanced, but we still managed to win on our side =D, was impressed with 63e's performance on the top of the scoreboard!

Welcome!

-Cadet Evilmind
-Cadet Mihaljo261

Both from EU xD, I should update our roster now lol

VERY fun linebattle today despite the 30 minute delay, even though our line was half cadets I was impressed with some of them  :grin:

1thecop said:
Hey Karth, be sure to post some screenies of the reformed regiment in action!  :cool:

Ah good point!  I will be sure to for tomorrows lb xD. I wish I could record as well

Fun linebattle, proud of my lads for doing such a good job xD , besides the troll regiments...it was fun

Karth said:
Fun linebattle, proud of my lads for doing such a good job xD , besides the troll regiments...it was fun

Good to see you at the linebattle with the new 63e!

I was an invite with the 4e Grenadiers.

I am proud to announce that the 1st Imperial Guard led by Charles have merged with us.  Charles is now second-in-command of 63e.  We welcome them aboard and hope to progress this regiment even further into battle!

Karth said:
I am proud to announce that the 1st Imperial Guard led by Charles have merged with us.  Charles is now second-in-command of 63e.  We welcome them aboard and hope to progress this regiment even further into battle!
That's interesting but good luck with the merge!

Back
Top Bottom