6000 downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Misguided

Sergeant
The title says it all.  As of 2:00 PST, we passed the 6000 download mark for PoP V2.0.

Have we mentioned that this community rules?

Just checking.

:mrgreen:

-Misguided

does that include the six times it downloaded 90mb for me and came up with- "Download Complete"?
also, it says on mbrepository: Downloads: 54403

rkid3 said:
does that include the six times it downloaded 90mb for me and came up with- "Download Complete"?
also, it says on mbrepository: Downloads: 54403

I'm not sure if broken downloads were counted.  Don't really mind, either, because its still alot of Pendor rolling around the interwebs any way ya look at it. :grin:

The downloads shown on the repository are ALL the Pendor downloads.  V1.0 through V2.0.  So we've got a long ways to go to catch up to the download count of PoP 1.21... but I think we'll get there. :smile:

If anyone else is keeping count, when I downloaded V 2.0 (and the devs who were online when it uploaded got to snag it first... HA!  :twisted:) there were 48377 downloads.  Last I looked there were 54385.

Just incredible.

-Misguided

Well, an incredible mod, made by an incredible mod team, that has an incredible community, deserves an incredible amount of downloads!

/fanboy-on/

Does it help you guys in a particular way if it gets tons of downloads?  I know exposure and popularity couldn't be a bad thing and that Saxon can use this as a reference for later career endeavors, but does it help in any other way?

Would it be improper to post on the main forum and tell people to check it out if that hasn't been done already?

Cuz I'll do it  :grin:

/fanboy-off/    (temporarily)

Rent a Knight said:
/fanboy-on/

Does it help you guys in a particular way if it gets tons of downloads?  I know exposure and popularity couldn't be a bad thing and that Saxon can use this as a reference for later career endeavors, but does it help in any other way?

Would it be improper to post on the main forum and tell people to check it out if that hasn't been done already?

Cuz I'll do it  :grin:

/fanboy-off/    (temporarily)

Feel free to spread the word. So long as you don't break any forum rules in the process. Anytime someone shows up in the Newbie Forum asking "wut modz r teh roxxorz???!?!11oneeleven?" I would be pleased to see any member of this community telling them to learn to speak )$&^% English, and then to check out PoP when they think they're ready.

Well, We've got a long ways to go before we take Native Expansion's slot in the top 10 downloads... but any publicity helps!

I mostly wanted to express our pleasure and near-disbelief at how many people are using (and hopefully enjoying!) our work.

-Misguided

Repository got much slower after pendor release.  :mrgreen: Good job you guys.  :lol: Now it is down most of the time because of heavy downloads.

Back
Top Bottom