Not open for further replies.
Drunken Sailors 14-2 Bastards of Swadia

2EqpU.jpg

2Eqtx.jpg

2Eqwm.jpg
Haven't got the last screenie. Didn't upload D:

[size=14pt]PaD 11
-2 draws- 3 Rangers

First map:Ruins with Rhodoks and Sarranids.Ended 6-1 for PaD,1 round was a draw.
127929404-4.jpg
127929454-4.jpg

Second map:razz:ort Assault with Swadia and Rhodoks.It ended 5-2 for PaD,1 round was a draw.
127929521-4.jpg
127929554-4.jpg

Good game Rangers.Good luck in the rest of this 5 aside tourney :wink:

What about our match WSC vs Stratovarious, Stratovarious didnt show up at 18.00BST. (i have got message from Brutus that they are on the server at 17.15BST and I answered that there is still 20minutes till match, dont know were did they go)
And why I Raviolosi vs West Side came to 5aSC2013_Germany_3 and kicked my team without any explanation to play thier match if they had book other server?

Tallie were informed about everything yesterday.

Wrona said:
And why I Raviolosi vs West Side came to 5aSC2013_Germany_3 and kicked my team without any explanation to play thier match if they had book other server?

Well, when West Side told us the server, we didn't know anything about it, and i asked many times about the reason of the kick. I didn't ask for the server, so i don't know anything about it. Sorry if you were kicked by our opponents, but it's not our fault

What about our match WSC vs Stratovarious, Stratovarious didnt show up at 18.00BST. (i have got message from Brutus that they are on the server at 17.15BST and I answered that there is still 20minutes till match, dont know were did they go)

sorry guys, just on server 5aSC2013_German_2 where we must play was busy other teams(by the way wtf), and we have no choice,but to go on Germany 3(at that time there were 4 people, and there were no matches)
sry for my bad English)

Then you tell those guys which are playing a match that you have booked the server and they didn't.
You're not going to another server where people are waiting for their opponent and just kick them.

ReneKB said:
All results accepted!

PriNce17 said:
reiko23 said:
reiko23 said:
So ... Polish Eagles should play today with Turkish Pizza , but our opponents didnt come . We were waitting more than hour , is it default win or ... ?

???

And?? We are still waiting....

No it doesn't... I don't want to be frustrating but there isn't any contact with our opponents. They did't come to plan term...

Shoxi said:
AF vs Kebabanimals is postponed to week 2, both teams agreed, some players from both teams played NC2013 finale at same time.
My team AF gives default win to Kebabanimals, team AF didn't get enough people at agreed time.
In next days I will tell for sure will AR participate more or won't anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom