'45 - Jacobite Rebellion Submod

What would you rather see first in this mod?

• Multiplayer

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • A fully completed release of singleplayer

Votes: 93 82.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please could you give a nother download link in stead of the mb repository cause its taking ages

would there be any french troops? because the French did send some soldiers to help the scottish  against the english

doubt it but was just wondering

I can see one of my own models which I did for MM in one of your screenshots and there's no thanks to the MM team in the credits. You may or may not have been allowed to use MM models, so I won't start getting grumpy yet.

You can see the sword here:
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4430/jacobiteelite4.jpg

Vicnaire said:
would there be any french troops? because the French did send some soldiers to help the scottish  against the english

doubt it but was just wondering

It may be just a troop type but probably. =)

bobthe8th said:
I can see one of my own models which I did for MM in one of your screenshots and there's no thanks to the MM team in the credits. You may or may not have been allowed to use MM models, so I won't start getting grumpy yet.

You can see the sword here:
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4430/jacobiteelite4.jpg

Many appologies MM team, I will remove it at the next oppourtunity. Sorry for the inconvienience.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use it, but to not even bother to credit the people that made it is a wee bit insulting.

Sorry, I just read all this now...
But, wasn t that sword the one from AGE of False Innocence Mod, by Shrerdzorz??  :shock:
I have that sword in all my Mods, but I did Credit Shred and his Team for that (even had Shred in all my Mods as Tavern Companion.. :twisted: ).

Did you get it from my 1755 or somewhere else, Rusky?

You never made a full credit list, actually.... you should copy ALL my Crediting List from 1755, to be sure you forgot nobody  :wink:

Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Sorry, I just read all this now...
But, wasn t that sword the one from AGE of False Innocence Mod, by Shrerdzorz??  :shock:
I have that sword in all my Mods, but I did Credit Shred and his Team for that (even had Shred in all my Mods as Tavern Companion.. :twisted: ).

Did you get it from my 1755 or somewhere else, Rusky?

You never made a full credit list, actually.... you should copy ALL my Crediting List from 1755, to be sure you forgot nobody  :wink:

Gab

No idea but it's mine, I'd know my crappy texturing anywhere.

Added your name in my 1755 Credits
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157351.0.html

:wink:

Gab
(Rusky, copy and paste the whole 1755 Credit thing....so you are fine  :cool: )

when i saw this mod i thought "An ye had been, whaur i hay been, ye wadna been say cantie-oh, an ye had seen what i had seen, in the braes of killecrankie-oh!" :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom