44th (East Essex) Regiment of Foot "The Fighting Fours" [NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
53D0A2139AAC6B0DFF25E593A2E238183617C9F8

Probably the most epic melee fight in the Battle of the Colonels, Josef won himself the Victoria Cross for surviving the fight as a victor outnumbered.

I'm interested in joining a North American regiment, I live in Canada but I've played the game for a little while in an Australian regiment, the 10th Light Foot, however in my experience the ping values are often too poor for me to play effectively on their servers. Which is unfortunate because it's a good deal of fun, especially well organized line battles. I was wondering if someone could give me some details on the 44th's recruitment.

Jack_Hatter said:
I'm interested in joining a North American regiment, I live in Canada but I've played the game for a little while in an Australian regiment, the 10th Light Foot, however in my experience the ping values are often too poor for me to play effectively on their servers. Which is unfortunate because it's a good deal of fun, especially well organized line battles. I was wondering if someone could give me some details on the 44th's recruitment.

Sure. The 44th Regiment is comprised mainly of Americans, but we do have a sizable amount of Canadians in this regiment (including myself), so you should be right at home. As described in the first post, we're mainly Line Infantry. Although, we do sometimes pull 5 or so people out of the line to do a bit of artillery when it is called for in certain events. 

Here is our current event Schedule:
Sunday: Regiment Training @ 8PM EST

Tuesday: Hardcore Linebattle @ 8PM EST

Thursday: Regiment Training @ 8PM EST

Saturday: 21e Linebattle @ 8PM EST

We do plan to have events on Monday, but that is still in the works. Generally, you need to be able to attend 3 events per week, but as long as you let Menelaos know that you'll be away for a certain day or series of days ahead of time, those absences won't be counted against you. Does this schedule work for you? If so, you can put in an application immediately. Once accepted into the regiment, a recruit will be given the appropriate tags for TeamSpeak Identification and you'll be walked through the process of getting your in-game tags set up by an NCO.

Our website is: http://44threg.enjin.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom