3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte) (Recruiting NA/EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZznoozZ said:
Hey guys, Stradford here, oh how i miss the glory days of this regiment, really sad what happened

Eh, nothing really happened, we just got tired of playing this game, we are sitting around waiting for the next game. If you want to jump onto teamspeak you still can.  :grin:
We also have a steam group if you want to stay in contact.

TS: ts.22nd.eu
Channel: The House of Bane
PW: Bane

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/housebane
(just send me a steam message if you want an invite.)

joakimv1 said:
Awsome, i cant wait until we go on again, been in few regiments, but this was the best one, im glad you started it again! :grin:

Good to hear! Our first training is on Sunday for those who are about to kick ass!  :cool:

Theodaric_The_Great,
Maroontom,
UK,England,
Because I am a well disciplined person, whom would be willing to follow orders and eventually give out orders, I can stay in formation, I don't stand team killing and I am a skilled sharp shooter, but could require more training in close quaters, I can drive boats, ride horses with full compotence and can find good ways to exploit my surroundings for skirmishes.,
I will only be able to play Napoleonic and Native though,
I understand the rules, quite clearly, and I accept the disciplinary standards,
I have been a Corperal, in the 83rd of foot and 55th artillery, a rietermiester(Cavalry master) in the russian 2nd cavalry guard and a major general in the 67th of line before it was  dis-banded.,
i have played the game for 334hours.,
(note: I will not be able to do training around easter every year as I go for a week to wales every year.),

PeterKarlOttVonBartokez said:
Theodaric_The_Great,
Maroontom,
UK,England,
Because I am a well disciplined person, whom would be willing to follow orders and eventually give out orders, I can stay in formation, I don't stand team killing and I am a skilled sharp shooter, but could require more training in close quaters, I can drive boats, ride horses with full compotence and can find good ways to exploit my surroundings for skirmishes.,
I will only be able to play Napoleonic and Native though,
I understand the rules, quite clearly, and I accept the disciplinary standards,
I have been a Corperal, in the 83rd of foot and 55th artillery, a rietermiester(Cavalry master) in the russian 2nd cavalry guard and a major general in the 67th of line before it was  dis-banded.,
i have played the game for 334hours.,
(note: I will not be able to do training around easter every year as I go for a week to wales every year.),

Alright, thanks for the application. I added you on steam and have invited you to our steam group. Our next training is on Sunday at 6:00 GMT +0
If you have any questions just ask me on teamspeak or on steam.

Happy campers gathered around a toasty fire.
2lvlljm.jpg

1. TheWhiteKnightMan
2. The White Knight Man
3. The United States
4. I am 17 years old
5. I wish to join you because this regiment looks like a group that is dedicated to discipline, professionalism, and a devotion to enhancing the realism of the game and hence the fun to be had. I believe it's a perfect start to someone who is just starting out in a regiment.
6. I agree with this and, if notified of it, I will install said mods (hopefully none of them cost anything.)
7. I accept your rules and standards with the utmost of martial diligence.
8. This will be the first regiment I have joined.
9. I have played M&B for over eight months.

The White Knight Man said:
1. TheWhiteKnightMan
2. The White Knight Man
3. The United States
4. I am 17 years old
5. I wish to join you because this regiment looks like a group that is dedicated to discipline, professionalism, and a devotion to enhancing the realism of the game and hence the fun to be had. I believe it's a perfect start to someone who is just starting out in a regiment.
6. I agree with this and, if notified of it, I will install said mods (hopefully none of them cost anything.)

Hello and thanks for the application

Our Colonel will soon respond to you

Signed Lieutenant Patriot

ThePatriot said:
The White Knight Man said:
1. TheWhiteKnightMan
2. The White Knight Man
3. The United States
4. I am 17 years old

Hello and thanks for the application

Our Colonel will soon respond to you

Signed Lieutenant Patriot

Looks good, I sent you a steam invite. So please accept it, and I will tell you the rest of the info on steam.

I made a little mod for WFaS that'l make hair show under all the helms/hats, so the world isn't populated with baldies anymore. :cool:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=301235.msg7145760#msg7145760

Back
Top Bottom