3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte) (Recruiting NA/EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Edward02 said:
Do a good run guys I was in one of the first RDI's back in late 2010 with Lita
We'll do you proud buddy no worries! :wink:

bonzomannen said:
1. Character Name: Kanter
2. Steam ID: Ythe Fjao
3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?): Sweden
4. Why do you want to join us?: I need some experience and some gaming buddies :smile:
5. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them: Yes.
Welcome aboard Kanter!

Some more horrid deaths in the ruin behind our men.  :razz:

e0e42f127f4a38907138d9b76e682203fbdad519c0ddf1c31676cc3b1a3a78c56g.jpg

294cf5fa4b0527eccab76deb253a7a824c0f37a8037f65dfc2538fc66ecb79066g.jpg

4bce2935a2a3794ab130358aa674e35da10534b566334320ba5e34101fd1a0166g.jpg

In other news, like I said try to show up at about 20:00 tonight maybe we can do something!  :razz:

Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau said:
For it is extremely naughty children that it exclusively stinks

txet dlob eht nioj

This message is geniusly created!

!txet dlob eht nioj ton od
:neutral:

sirwho said:
But really if you take some time  and really think about it, andreas is right. :grin:

I will need to quote that into my signature! Danke!

?ti t'nsi ykcoc yllaeR

Make a post on this thread with the following:
1. Werp
2. STEAM_0:0:37270095
3. Country of Orgin Sweden
4. I was told from a friend that he had joined you I want to try how it's like to be in a Regiment.
5. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them. Yes I Accept.

Werp said:
1. Werp
4. I was told from a friend that he had joined you I want to try how it's like to be in a Regiment.
5. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them. Yes I Accept.

Alright i am just a little bit confused about the steam name but its okay, Welcome to the Regiment soldier, youre new tags are EmpDragoon_Werp_RCT. See you on the battlefield  :cool:

ThePatriot said:
Werp said:
1. Werp

Alright i am just a little bit confused about the steam name but its okay, Welcome to the Regiment soldier, youre new tags are EmpDragoon_Werp_RCT. See you on the battlefield  :cool:

Wonderful, will add him to the roster, nice job that 5 recruits in just a couple of days!  :mrgreen:
Keep it up Patriot.

Sirdur13 said:
ThePatriot said:
Werp said:
1. Werp

Wonderful, will add him to the roster, nice job that 5 recruits in just a couple of days!  :mrgreen:
Keep it up Patriot.

Thank you Sir !

By the way good line battle yesterday, we will still need to train up executing all the formations, but for no training, that was pretty awesome! Well done guys! Hope to see you guys show up for Thursday training.
Also Officers SGT and higher we need an officers meeting where we can discuss formations and tactics! Please post when you will be able to show up!

sirwho said:
RIGHT NOW! :shock:

Or tonight is fine. I'll be on ts most the time.

WOW!  :shock:
Yeah ok, ROOK, post you freak! You need to tell us if you can make it tonight!

By the way, I am still waiting on that banner Vulkaan.  :razz:

wha....? Brits are bad Sirwho I am ashamed of you, been watching to much Mel Gibson again haven't you.
You don't think Mel Gibson is right?! He's a real american hero!!! He fought in the revolution and Vietnam! How can you discredit his beliefs?! :shock:

sirwho said:
wha....? Brits are bad Sirwho I am ashamed of you, been watching to much Mel Gibson again haven't you.
You don't think Mel Gibson is right?! He's a real american hero!!! He fought in the revolution and Vietnam! How can you discredit his beliefs?! :shock:

I know really Rook...  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom