v1.1.5.21456
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

flzhky6

Recruit
Summary:
As Picture 1 shows, my wife Phaea is leading a party in my army. There are 135 troops total in her army.

As I move to the left (Picture 2) for a while, her party automatically left my Army without me doing anything. Also, 135 active troops turned into 102 with 33 wounded.

But after trying a few different things, I found out that if I move towards her party (Picture 3), then she wouldn't leave the army. But she would still have 33 wounded.

What is the cause of this? Is it because she doesn't have any food?

I also realized through testing with cheat that she cannot join my army so I can share with her my food even if I instantly move to her position. She wouldn't join my army until the 33 became wounded.

*Also there's no way to give her food through barter/gift. How can I make sure my party leaders can handle their food situation properly? Much thanks!

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Picture 1
20230628192453.png

Picture 2
20230628192612.png

Picture 3
20230628192709.png

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

As for the question of no food yes.
Troops and even you will get reduced to 0% health and be listed as wounded if you dont have enough food.

I think it was the latest stable patch that they made it so that if summoned lords dont have enough food, they will not join your army, but instead go to nearest town to get food, thats why she left in 1 case, and in the other when you moved towards her she didnt.

As for the question of no food yes.
Troops and even you will get reduced to 0% health and be listed as wounded if you dont have enough food.

I think it was the latest stable patch that they made it so that if summoned lords dont have enough food, they will not join your army, but instead go to nearest town to get food, thats why she left in 1 case, and in the other when you moved towards her she didnt.
Ah I see. Thanks! That makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom