31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Reasonable?

• No

Votes: 126 25.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 376 74.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Вы ахуели!!!!!!!!!!! заткните свое старое дерьмо себе в жопу. такие деньги за что
LUL
Мое первое мнение было таким же, ну я потом немного подумал, и оно немного сгладилось, плюс, я надеюсь, что для СНГ будет дешевле (региональные цены). Да и купить можно будет не в стиме, что меня окончательно успокоило. [But after I thought a little, and my opinion smoothed out a bit, plus, I hope that game will be cheaper for the CIS (regional prices). Yes, and it was announced that game can be bought not only in the steam, it finally reassured me.]

Pricing for my country is 5$ more than what I expected. I'm gonna let it slide.. :razz: As I'm confident that I'll break 3000 hours easily, the price is unrelevant to a certain point for a fan like me. Still, if they would have made it expensive on top of slow development and this kind of EA, they'ld not get my money.

Many new borns ie gamers under 20 probably weren’t around to experience the development and release experience the original mount and blade delivered. It was basically the first EA game or one of the first, well before the term EA was even coined.
So yes worth the money and the trust based on my experience how this company handles its development and EA.

i think just 1000 or 2000 buy the game with this price. and they are very intersted fans, i am sure the price will break soon or it will be fail for talewords.
they will get unpationt fans money and lower price for others, its i know about talewords, they dont care about fans even a little, i beged them for beta and atleast i didnt recive it.

If $50 seems expensive for this great game then you should not buy this game and should get to work. I live in the third world and earn little more than a minimum wage, and I have saved $5000. And would pay much more than $ 50.

i think just 1000 or 2000 buy the game with this price. and they are very intersted fans, i am sure the price will break soon or it will be fail for talewords.
they will get unpationt fans money and lower price for others, its i know about talewords, they dont care about fans even a little, i beged them for beta and atleast i didnt recive it.
We need a purge night lmao. TW forum is now full of little kids who are just crying.
What did you think, that you are special and very famous among TW dev. or what ? Why woul you get a special treatment ? We all are TW fans. I bought all TW games and each of them twice for my friends.

I think it is too much I mean yeah mount & blade series is pretty damn good but I have been playing on and off since 2010 even bought extra copies so I have steam versions and also gifted the game to friends but yeah I expected it to be £30 before early access was announced and it's £40 while still being early access. Taleworlds I think is a damn good dev but I honestly don't want to pay that much for an unfinished game I know Taleworlds will not abandon the game but I just feel a bit let down by the devs charging that much.-edit also id like to mention this game could be in early access for a long time I have supported and been ripped off by many early access games been worried about bannerlord from the start I mean think about it, all the things they are changing ingame might not even feel like the previous games would happily pay £30 early access or not but £40 has crossed the line a bit for me.

Last edited:
The price is perfect, i already spent 100+ hours playing just the beta and thousands with warband...
I am happy to support and put my trust in them, even though i don't like buying early access titles.

yes, the price is reasonable for the game like this
1.png

I think it is too much I mean yeah mount & blade series is pretty damn good but I have been playing on and off since 2010 even bought extra copies so I have steam versions and also gifted the game to friends but yeah I expected it to be £30 before early access was announced and it's £40 while still being early access. Taleworlds I think is a damn good dev but I honestly don't want to pay that much for an unfinished game I know Taleworlds will not abandon the game but I just feel a bit let down by the devs charging that much.-edit also id like to mention this game could be in early access for a long time I have supported and been ripped off by many early access games been worried about bannerlord from the start I mean think about it, all the things they are changing ingame might not even feel like the previous games would happily pay £30 early access or not but £40 has crossed the line a bit for me.
Just wait untill the game is fully out

you are funny . you think with this treatment they send a copy of game for you.
buy the game fast after you, unpationt kids finished we will get it cheaper
What the hell ? I don't need to beg for a games beta key. I didn't sink that much. I have a life to live and other games to play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom