SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 300 trade perk Everything has a price

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
Once again after 6 months I will mention it again. Moving Everything has a price from 225 to 300 was a really bad move. It forces you to have to spend 10 point into social and grind for 700-1000 days if you don't trade horses. Most people don't want to invest that time into it. This is coming from many comments I get, My suggestion is simple, get rid of the 275 perks which are trash and never should have been there and move the perk from 300 to 275 which every other top perk is. Then it wont feel like such a grind and more attainable. Some people love that aspect of the game, trading, which I love also. But the grind is terrible and I've shown how bad it is in the past with video proof on my channel. If you want the links I can give them to you. It's time to make trading enjoyable and not just a slow, tedious grind again. Move it to 275 and dump those junk perks. Would love a response as my last post 6 months ago never got a response.
@SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds

That reminds me, like in warband, maybe modded, why can't we trade fiefs. I mean buying or selling you need the perk, but there isn't a reason I can't trade perks with someone. I always loved that in my warband games.

Once again after 6 months I will mention it again. Moving Everything has a price from 225 to 300 was a really bad move. It forces you to have to spend 10 point into social and grind for 700-1000 days if you don't trade horses. Most people don't want to invest that time into it. This is coming from many comments I get, My suggestion is simple, get rid of the 275 perks which are trash and never should have been there and move the perk from 300 to 275 which every other top perk is. Then it wont feel like such a grind and more attainable. Some people love that aspect of the game, trading, which I love also. But the grind is terrible and I've shown how bad it is in the past with video proof on my channel. If you want the links I can give them to you. It's time to make trading enjoyable and not just a slow, tedious grind again. Move it to 275 and dump those junk perks. Would love a response as my last post 6 months ago never got a response.
@SadShogun @Duh_TaleWorlds

That reminds me, like in warband, maybe modded, why can't we trade fiefs. I mean buying or selling you need the perk, but there isn't a reason I can't trade perks with someone. I always loved that in my warband games.
Totally agree.

We really should be able to trade fiefs, it would make such an impact when trying to recruit lords by giving them a fief instead of payment or at least significantly making the cost of defection lower. Pretty silly we have to pay a bunch because they wont have a fief when in reality you will be giving them one immediately after they defect.

Can't say I care about trading settlements at all, but it does become a huge pain to raise trade XP after a certain point, even with a full investment.

It stops being worth your time, and cities don't have enough supply/demand of goods for the volume you need to earn a relative profit. If you can earn, say, 20 gold per unit on a trade run, then on paper your income accelerates faster and faster as you get richer and richer. But in practice, City A only has like 50 available per sale, and City B only really wants about 20 before it stops paying a premium, so having more money and inventory space stops being useful by the time you're around like 100-150 skillpoints.

Back
Top Bottom