1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for my Internet crapping out on me ( as I said in TS). I live in New England which got hit by an ice storm last night, and I have been having connection problems all day. Hopefully I'll be able to stay the entire training on Saturday, and catch up on the things I missed.

Wow. I've never experienced an ice storm before, living on the USA west coast. Hope ur connection clears up. :smile:

Sorry I wasn't able to make practice today, but from the time I got up till 9:30pm I was busy with snowblowing and plowing  :neutral:

P.S. I'm in New England, and we got over a foot of snow.

Thanks for the training it was fun and very informative, big thanks to reth in describing each command down to a simple form and giving me and the rekruts an easier time. The scrimmage was fun and very close aswell, im looking forward to saturday and if im lucky sunday linebattle.

I'd just like to say that I had a good time at practice today, and I actually had fun learning how you guys play. I think we've got a fairly decent grasp on the manouevers that were covered. We just need to work on speed and percision. By the way, I thought it was funny how us recruits were able to keep up with the regulars in the scrim. Good times!

The regiment is undergoing massive reforms at the moment.  We have released the new teamspeak policy today.  Our "open channel" policy has been reenstated along with the following rules.

1. Our Code of Conduct applies to teamspeak as well. The form of gameplay being used will carry over to teamspeak. If we are in "training" mode, excess chatter and off-topic discussion will not be allowed.

2. In adherence to common courtesy and the professional, mature community which we intend to uphold, members will uphold a respectful attitude at all times, limit the use of profanity, and refrain from obscene topics.

3. Teamspeak is reserved for Mount&Musket related discussion. It is alright to be in the channel and not be in-game. It is even alright to discuss non-game related topics as well, but this channel is not to be used for any games other than Mount&Musket unless previously cleared with the Hauptmann.

4. The 1st EPI teamspeak channel is reserved for regimental members only. Only in special cases that have been cleared with the Hauptmann, will non-1st Members be allowed in our channel.

If you have any problems on teamspeak with other members of the 1st, or non-members in our channel, inform an officer and they will deal with it.

Also, there is a new system of "spot reports" which will be issued by Sergeants and officers.  These can be positive or negative reports and will go on your permanent record.  Spot Reports will be issued to soldiers who either show exemplary performance, professionalism, leadership, and/or knowledge.  They will also be issued to players who are having repeat dicipline problems or are involved in a serious issue.  Spot reports will be used to establish a pattern of behavior and will give us a better picture of your overall behavior.  Negative spot reports may prevent you from being promoted, cause you to be demoted, or in rare cases get you put on probation or dropped from the roster.  Positive spot reports will help you to be promoted.

Everyone should come to training on Saturday because we will be releasing a lot of new information, introducing our reforms, and getting you all up to speed on how things will be run.  If you miss it, make sure you approach us on TS or Steam to get brought up to speed.  We hope that these reforms will help the regiment to grow and increase attendence from our members.  Hope to see you all on Saturday and Sunday.

germanlink93 said:
I apologize for my Internet crapping out on me ( as I said in TS). I live in New England which got hit by an ice storm last night, and I have been having connection problems all day. Hopefully I'll be able to stay the entire training on Saturday, and catch up on the things I missed.

What part of New England?

I wanted to add my two cents as well.  I ended up arriving late but the guys I was training with were great, I had a blast.  Rethmeier (sp?) did a great job explaining and leading and the recruits did a great job understanding.  As was mentioned already our speed and precision needs work but that comes with time.  I had the speakers on since my headset is being shipped to me and my wife kept thinking Rethmeier was saying "PHONE CALL!" instead of 'Form Column.'  That made me chuckle a bit.  As for the skirmish.....

That was the most fun i've ever had playing Mount and Musket.  The random Team Deathmatches just don't do it for me anymore after being in a line battle even though it was small.  Great job by the commanders for putting this regiment together and keeping it together.  Verinitas was on fire with the marksmanship, he was getting hits on almost every other volley.  Weil_Undi was doing great with the melee also.  Well done guys.

As far as Saturday and Sunday go for training and line battle it doesn't look good for me.  My wife planned a party for Saturday at 2:30pm and I have a meeting on Sunday at 1pm.  Just a heads up so the brass doesn't shuffle my "paperwork" to the bottom thinking i'm inactive or something.

Haha.  Thanks for letting us know Brookmanz.  We'll post all the neccessary information here once we release it on Saturday.  I'm excited guys!  Things are going to be completely different in how the regiment runs, and I personally think it's going to be really really effective.

I've been looking for a US Timezone regiment, and I'd like to join the 1stEPI!

I've been playing M&M for a few days, and it is really fun. I've been playing Warband since beta, mostly offline.

My steam name is acct is lotus_blade and my in game name is Shifty.

If you'll have me, I'll see you on the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom