1st EC? (1st european corps)???? who are they???

Users who are viewing this thread

Frederickson

Grandmaster Knight
a man named "Marshall Belenus" of the "1ste European Corps" approached Majoor Waffle of the 7de and asked him if he would like to join their army. He politely said no and told him that he was in the Royal Netherlands Army. This "Belenus" character then went off saying that the Royal Netherlands army was **** etc. saying: "I hate to say this but that army is bull****" and then blowing **** out of his ass like: "we're the 2nd best army in the world"

I would like to know who they are so i can ask them why they are such rude little ****s.. and where they get off acting like such twats...

If you know anything about them i would greatly appreciate it if you posted the info here.

Thank you for your time.

Hypern referenced them once. There is the nec composed of the 7y and the 2nd. I'll ask either Chester or hyper when I get on

Edit : apparently they are a bunch of Hungarian hackers...

The 1stEC are a bunch of trolls. I think we had some problems with them **** stirring about us a while ago.

Well , all thats a long story. From my other ''character''. I was about to join them, but I didnt. They blame other army's etc, like: AAA **** ARMY JOIN US!!!!!

Well, at my previous regiment, it went so far that they DDoS'ed attacked me, because they wanted us to leave an army, and drag many people with us. The 1stEC is dangerous, and trollish people. I prob get a DDoS attack for saying this, lol.
But I just want to warn you all for them, dont join them! Also their teamspeak is a mess, they've like 300 hungarian named ranks, and everyone is server owner, also rather dont join it, because than they've your IP like happend to me :C

Hope this info warned you enough, is helpfull.

Sincerly,
Colonel Lannes Mack

I can agree with the rest of the people above me quite a lot. Belenas still keeps bothering me after (approx.) 1 bazillion requests of joining them. So yea, to sum up: A pretty messed up army, mostly consisting of hungarians, quite a lot fo people used to be in HM before they founded this army, supported by some hungarian gaming community i think...oh yea and they got some hackers. I would recommend every regiment to stay away from those people.....theyre a pretty bad organized bunch of regiments, and if you think now thats the perfect enemy to battle against because they must be easy to beat......dont forget the part with the hacking.

Ha, they even asked us to merge with them, my answer in ts was quite simple. '**** off or I will cut off your fingers, fry them, force you to eat them and then cut open your belly so I can eat them myself.' He got the point.

mikkel the great said:
My answer in ts was quite simple. '**** off or I will cut off your fingers, fry them, force you to eat them and then cut open your belly so I can eat them myself.' He got the point.

Thats kind of a inmature way to say no dont ya think.

The 1st EC should be band, they crashed our server several times and teamspeak, and they claim they are apart of anoymanus and they troll us several times, and provide 10kb modems and windows 1990 74kb RAM 0.5mhz single core server. *cough* twats

Colonel Lance said:
mikkel the great said:
My answer in ts was quite simple. '**** off or I will cut off your fingers, fry them, force you to eat them and then cut open your belly so I can eat them myself.' He got the point.

I spoke to belenas and I said just: "No we dont merge"  mikkel didnt even spoke to him on teamspeak.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
Colonel Lance said:
mikkel the great said:

I spoke to belenas and I said just: "No we dont merge"  mikkel didnt even spoke to him on teamspeak.
Goddamn yuki! I told you to tell him that! :mad:

They have gone down the whole ts asking people. They waited in my ts for ages to ask me something that was already asked thrice

Ohh well, being denounced in public like this surely will keep people from joining them..

Well its not ''Belenus'' its Belenas and you should realy find out about who we are not just making a random post complaining if your'e realy  trying to find out.

well they have a member that DDOSes people for fun costing a member of this community hundreds of dollars in server damages
I've seen 1EC people troll (weather or not they are "real" EC members is to be decided)

Back
Top Bottom