Votes: 8 7.0%
  • BOTH

Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh , i am loogkin for this mod like for a GTA V . I cant wait more ;D I saw photos , and i think its a great mod .

Ditunggu banget full realesenya agan Alan
udah ga tahan nih pengen nyayat2 penjajah pke silet    :mrgreen:

and congrats for the wedding
smoga langgeng salawasna :grin:

Literally just heard about the wedding so I'm jumping on the band wagon  :mrgreen:

Thumbs up Alan, my man! Enjoy your special day and good luck on your new adventure  :grin:

OXnBUCKSWildman said:
Literally just heard about the wedding so I'm jumping on the band wagon  :mrgreen:

Thumbs up Alan, my man! Enjoy your special day and good luck on your new adventure  :grin:
thanks..,I will come back again :wink:

Heya :smile:

So I heard you need a map. :grin: I'll work on that after I do some clean up coding for TOTSK. After our Public Release on Part 1, I'll make your map.

Tanks were discussed.

CTLS-4TAC Is a prominent one you'll need a model of for this. It's what the Royal Netherlands Indies Army (KNIL) used and many were captured by various nationalists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmon-Herrington_CTLS Odd ball and strange, but they did the job. Light tank. Not hard to make.

If you need more information on various weapons, political, or economic situations, I'd be happy to help code it.

<3

CR

I just want to say something knil soldiers were already indonesian. most of them came from Maluku, en after the war they came to the netherlands because they were threaten by the other indonesians. so they were not white en the did had the name willem. so if you I just want to ask if you change that looks a little bit better

sorry soory again..for some month I cannot update again..still busy with  wedding stuff..
I will make it Multiplayer..
thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom