• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demonwolf said:
I can help :smile:

What areas do you need?
waaaa..terima kasih,I'm so happy... thanks demonwolf for your help. i will give you credit for the map :eek:
well i need all indonesia map maybe including malaysia and australia too but i think it's so big map and hard to make  :shock:
so i need just jawa Map inculding bali and madura island
here the map sample:
petajawa.jpg

Alan De Soison said:
Demonwolf said:

What areas do you need?
waaaa..terima kasih,I'm so happy... thanks demonwolf for your help. i will give you credit for the map :eek:
well i need all indonesia map maybe including malaysia and australia too but i think it's so big map and hard to make  :shock:
here the map sample:
petajawa.jpg

Ok. I'll be doing it on Monday, cause I'll be going off somewhere for the weekends.

Demonwolf said:
Alan De Soison said:
Demonwolf said:

What areas do you need?
here the map sample:
petajawa.jpg

Ok. I'll be doing it on Monday, cause I'll be going off somewhere for the weekends.

thank you demonwolf.., :grin:
your name are demon but your heart are angel  :wink:

Alan De Soison said:
Demonwolf said:
Alan De Soison said:
Demonwolf said:

What areas do you need?
here the map sample:
petajawa.jpg

:mrgreen:

Demonwolf said:
Alan De Soison said:
Demonwolf said:
Alan De Soison said:
Demonwolf said:

What areas do you need?
here the map sample:
petajawa.jpg

:mrgreen:
Angelwolf  :lol:

Don t worry dear Alan!
I will keep your Mod here, warm and confortable, till you will feel like coming back to it!
You are going through a very important stage of your life, and nothing should distract you from that.  :cool:
But we want to see your Wedding Pics, when all of it will be over, Mate!!!  :lol:

Your friend
Gabby
PS my son cannot believe you really are getting married!  :shock:

thanks gabb.., it,s very tired because many preparation and some traditional ritual too in indonesia,
but I'm always monitoring the forum too :oops:

Hey Alan , How about the progress its still continue  :?: how about the size :?: its around 700mb :?:

Youth Pledge Indonesian by Ndessaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXs6n7d2RVA

woww.. I have see your work at this mod since July 2011 :arrow: now January , wowww... i think this mod will be the great mod... ever and ever....in this forum  :grin:

Regard's

- F -

188179_108930182524241_949891_n.jpg

Hi Alan I have a sugest...

first How about :

Keraton Army

img_17867.jpg

Tentara Rakyat Indonesia (TRI)

This force is combined from Indonesian ARMY , Japan for give out Second Unlimatun and the contents is All TRI and Indonesian people must leave Bandung , Because Bandung is already taken by JAPAN , but 2 young people from TRI (Mohammad Toha and Mohammad Ramadhan) Lead TRI fight Japan Army for take over Bandung agains...

tentara-tkr.jpg

images

images

images

Sorry My English is not very well 

At Surabaya Wars (10 november 1945) Netherlands and they Ally  being one Troops and the name is Allied Forces Netherland East Indies (AFNEI) the leader is Brigjen Mallaby , they Fight With TNI for rescue their Kolonel (Huijer) and another prisoners and after Soekarno with Hatta meeting with his Ally (General Howthorn) they planned to leave from Surabaya , and TNI fight with Brigjen Mallaby Army at RED BRIDGE , after that Mallaby and his Army is lose and they die at RED BRIDGE 

images

Allied Forces Netherland East Indies
p1250058.jpg

The Darul Islam Rebels want to make Islam Nations

they fight with TNI at western java , central Java, South Sulawesi, and South Kalimantan

Andi Aziz with KNIL Rebels and APRIS

they take over Telecomunications Office , Militer post , and arrest Letnan Kolonel AJ Mokoginta , and Soekarno conduct attacks against Andu Aziz with the TNI (TNI combination of Central Java and West Java TNI)

KNIL

knil-a03.jpg

APRIS

andi.jpg

and there is a army made from japan

Organisasi yang diprakarsai oleh Jepang

Pembela Tanah Air (Peta)
Gakukotai (laskar pelajar)
Heiho (barisan cadangan prajurit)
Seinendan (barisan pemuda)
Fujinkai (barisan wanita)
Putera (Pusat Tenaga Rakyat)
Jawa Hokokai
Keibodan (barisan pembantu polisi)
Jibakutai (pasukan berani mati)
Kempetai (barisan polisi rahasia)

Thanks....

lol for demonwolf kids about unbelieve statement you'll get marry

Alan De Soison said:
thanks gabb.., it,s very tired because many preparation and some traditional ritual too in indonesia,
but I'm always monitoring the forum too :oops:
when your wedding held?
traditional ritual is confusing :shock: but it will be always exciting and amazing :grin:
i've felt that. the groom and bride will be so busy but when the guests are happy with the wedding ceremony then you'll be satisfied too
congrats for your wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom