• BOTH

Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

ok I make Australian Soldier , everybody can Hire it in tavern because i not make australia as a Faction  :wink:

Australian soldier with slouch hat
australiasoldier1.jpg
australiasoldier2.jpg

Alan De Soison said:
UPDATE

ok I make Australian Soldier , everybody can Hire it in tavern because i not make australia as a Faction  :wink:

australiasoldier1.jpg
australiasoldier2.jpg
Nice work alan.

kebumikan said:
Nice work alan.
thanks kebumikan..and get work on the coding please jyahahaahahahaa :twisted:

OXnBUCKSWildman said:
I second that Nice Work Alan
thank you OXnBUCKSWildman

UPDATE
i make a green beret too for australian royal regiment

Australian Beret

rarberet.jpg
rarberet2.jpg

australia slouch hat

australiaslouchhat.jpg

aahhh yess I'm using that picture for base..copy and paste the slouch hat picture for the texture :smile:

nice slouch hat model.. styler214 :wink:

second model ive ever made (first ive textured), looks pretty spot on from a distance

the real one has a patch on the side of the puggaree (the light band around the hat), plumes (feathers) and a rising sun on the brim underneath

i'll have a go at turning up the brim and see how it goes

**** mate, that was a piece of piss, have a look

wBWnB.png

Hi All... I thinks.. its Already Almost 1 years.. its like Making A Game , hahhaa.. But I sure at the Last Your Progress is Cool , Oh yea how to married in MOUNT AND BLADE GAMES ?

Alan De Soison said:
UPDATE

australiasoldier1.jpg
australiasoldier2.jpg

when this comes out all my units are gonna be Australian :grin:

Hey, I noticed you got quite some soldiers in it. But I wonder if this is only in 1945 or with the war after it to? Because my grandad served in Indonesia in the 1-8 R.I also known as Veluwe Bataljon "De Haantjes". Wich where in the U-Brigade under the command of Lt. Gen S.H (Simon) Spoor.

kyrillbosch said:
Hey, I noticed you got quite some soldiers in it. But I wonder if this is only in 1945 or with the war after it to? Because my grandad served in Indonesia in the 1-8 R.I also known as Veluwe Bataljon "De Haantjes". Wich where in the U-Brigade under the command of Lt. Gen S.H (Simon) Spoor.
aaah thanks.. this mod start in the year of 1945, while Japan had surrendered to the allies, and a vacuum of power in Indonesia, and 17 August  1945, Indonesia proclaimed its independence.:wink:

kyrillbosch said:
my great grandfather Served in the army in Papa new guinea, (the Dutch side of it) :smile: and my Great grandmother's twin brother served in the Navy around that time i think. i don't know who they served under tho.

Indeed the Dutch goverment started to fight already in 1945 (Medal voor Orde en Vrede) was given to Dutch verterans who fought in Indonesia from 1945-1949. My grandad served there from 1946-1948.

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179181.0.html][IMG]http://face.kapanlagi.com/c.php?f=201110291801244_759841_4eabdd04c90d9.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Me has build any signature,,

[saya udah berhasil membuat sebuah sebuah signature ( tanda Tangan)]
--Maaf klw ada kalimat yang kurang d'mengerti..--

RafiqS98 said:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179181.0.html][IMG]http://face.kapanlagi.com/c.php?f=201110291801244_759841_4eabdd04c90d9.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Me has build any signature,,

[saya udah berhasil membuat sebuah sebuah signature ( tanda Tangan)]
--Maaf klw ada kalimat yang kurang d'mengerti..--
woow cool.thanks..
but the picture is different era  :razz: hihi

Water Hazard said:
Nice swords! didn't knew that swords was still being used in 1945!

yes,  Keris is still in use today, the ancestor weapon are highly admired , quality and great keris is also used as a symbol of nobility someone in central java, Djogyakarta palace,
some of keris which is hereditary of family also frequently used multiple Village fighter as a one handed weapon and duel because it is believed to have magical  power that can make a  person powerful.  :eek:

yes in 1945 keris still in use , here the picture of General Soedirman using Keris in the front of his coat.
jenderalsudirman2.jpg
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom