Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan De Soison said:
GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Look like still in Mahendra progress  :neutral:

think 13 is 13 years old, and if change to 100 exa would be 100 years old wihihihihihii :lol: :lol:
HAHAHAHA, THAT S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!
well it's not finished gab..even Auto fire code have not import to the game too  :sad: ,,hahaha..I'm so so so shy if machine gun shoot like rifle :oops: and many people will bad comment in here  :sad: i will sad
WHO FRIGGEN CARES, MATE???  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SAY IT IS A "WORK IN PROGRESS" MOD, SAY YOU ARE SORRY FOR THAT AND.....RELEASE IT :wink:
gab

GABRILDURO said:
you will get MORE VISIBILITY and HELP (see Poomtang ACW???)
Gabby :wink:
Agreed about this sir.
One Man Army in Scenery (scenery, yeah I love that word  :mrgreen:) isn't enough.
1 Scenes is need 2 until 5 days If I clever, If i'm in boring may be take one or 2 week  :cool:
It would be slower because I hear, After Idul Fitri Days, My school time on my class will be change, From 7 AM to 4 PM  :mrgreen:
In 4 PM to 7 PM, Pray and Read Quran  :grin:, Prepare for school is 2 hours from 7 AM, So I must wake up in 5 AM. I need 8 Hours to sleep, so I must sleep in 9 PM.

Finally, My Free time = 7 PM to 9 PM :neutral:

13exa said:
GABRILDURO said:
Agreed about this sir.
One Man Army in Scenery (scenery, yeah I love that word  :mrgreen:) isn't enough.
1 Scenes is need 2 until 5 days If I clever, If i'm in boring may be take one or 2 week  :cool:
It would be slower because I hear, After Idul Fitri Days, My school time on my class will be change, From 7 AM to 4 PM  :mrgreen:
In 4 PM to 7 PM, Pray and Read Quran  :grin:, Prepare for school is 2 hours from 7 AM, So I must wake up in 5 AM. I need 8 Hours to sleep, so I must sleep in 9 PM.

yooossshhh...Gambareeee...exa :mrgreen:

UPDATE BRITISH
brit2a.jpg
brit3j.jpg

13exa said:
GABRILDURO said:
Agreed about this sir.

HAhahahahah....now add to that, answering to all ppl on 1755 Forum,  a wife and 2 kids that need attention, 34 ( :shock: ) additional years on your back.....and you will have a poor, old, destroyed..."GABBY"  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GABRILDURO said:
13exa said:
GABRILDURO said:
Agreed about this sir.

HAhahahahah....now add to that, answering to all ppl on 1755 Forum,  a wife and 2 kids that need attention, 34 ( :shock: )years on your back.....and you will have a poor, old, destroyed..."GABBY"  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
standard passing grade school in Indonesia is very tight right now. I hope you do not stress, exa. hahahahaha :lol: :mrgreen:
make a scene that you think is easier first, it does not matter if all the scenes town and villages all the same, maybe just a siege town or castle battle scenes that made ​​different or random.  :eek:

Yes, Happy Independence Days! :eek:

(fuuahh... finally this is my first post in this thread :lol:)

Kmovies said:
In-DO-NESIA! In-DO-NESIA!!!!

huzzaah, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.

good day for a release. :mrgreen:
yes, supposed to be like that. :oops:

UPDATE
PETA ( Pembela Tanah Air / Defenders of the Homeland )

petagn.jpg
peta2.jpg

PETA 1943 [HQ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOOwTSwpE8M
This propaganda movie at the time of Japanese occupation in Indonesia contains:
- PETA march song
- Marching of PETA troops
- Anti-Allied street propaganda
- Atmosphere in PETA barracks
- Training of PETA troops
- Sumo wrestling by Indonesian volunteers

Status