• BOTH

Votes: 47 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pazanius said:
Thanks!But you misunderstand me i want to help you not only with models what i showed to you, i want to make models which you need for a mod, you know, some architecture, maybe weapons, just tell me which kind of models do you need  :grin:
uppss I'm sorry.. :grin:

euuummm..well actually I need some weapon models.. shy :oops:

-japanese type99 LMG
type99lmg2ndeditionrepl.jpg

-Madsen Machine Gun
madsen23sm.jpg

:oops:

GABRILDURO said:
Alan, you never mentioned on what "base" of Mod you are working on :shock:
1755, or a combination or...? :wink:
gabby
aahh yes gab, my Mod base is from Native Mod Compilation, AOFI, and 1755 for some models like boot,hat,etc,etc :oops: :oops:

WOW Alan, didn't knew it was used in WW2,did you know it is still used by the brazilian BOPE?!? (Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais or Special Police Battalion in Brazil).

314848_com_madsenbrazil.jpg

By the way did you modelled the shotgun?

Water Hazard said:

WOW Alan, didn't knew it was used in WW2,did you know it is still used by the brazilian BOPE?!? (Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais or Special Police Battalion in Brazil).

314848_com_madsenbrazil.jpg
By the way did you modelled the shotgun?

yes Madsen Machine Gun used by KNIL
knil1pw.jpg

No, I still do not know exactly what shotgun used at the time,  :???:

Alan De Soison said:
Winchester M37, Winchester M97 & Winchester M12, They are the favorite weapon for Allied-Support Partisan, Examples - French Resistance. Winchester M97 was famous too for USA Marines in Pacific War.  :wink:

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
Winchester M37, Winchester M97 & Winchester M12, They are the favorite weapon for Allied-Support Partisan, Examples - French Resistance. Winchester M97 was famous too for USA Marines in Pacific War.  :wink:
Yess.. :mrgreen:
and don't forget that many Dutch soldier are using Mannlicher M95 too because it's The standard rifle of Dutch infantry

steyrm95.jpg

13EXA...See the picture below, some Indonesian fighters who surrendered to the British using wermach Nazi helmet..CooL...!! :cool:
pows.jpg

this mod looks great! cant wait for it to come out!  :grin:

ps. are there going to be any cocking motions for when fireing bolt action rifles? because i think that would be a really great if there are

Winchester M97 was famous too for USA Marines in Pacific War.  :wink:

And was famous too for being the only shotgun that has a Slam Fire system! (My favorite shotty ever  :razz:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GjQxkZsJcg

by the way the gun was way more produced than the Winchester M12 and the Ithaca 37.

wow, more and more weapons i see

thanks Pazanius

im going to be a bit inactive at forum, my school wireless' DNS server just got updated and it blocks Taleworlds forum and other website i usually visit

congrats Alan, keep going!

dudesw50bmg said:
alan what modeling programm do you use and does it work for multiple games
i'm using wings 3D , but i'm not really good, my friend help me too,, hmm i think it's work for multiple games, it's just that maybe the format is different..example M&B Warband that using .OBJ on the model. maybe some games using 3DS or something i dont know

Xerberus said:
yeah!....looks promising :smile:.

*following* :grin:

Alan De Soison said:
dudesw50bmg said:
i'm using wings 3D , but i'm not really good, my friend help me too,, hmm i think it's work for multiple games, it's just that maybe the format is different..example M&B Warband that using .OBJ on the model. maybe some games using 3DS or something i dont know

Xerberus said:

Alan, At your avatar, The Knife, may be you want to make the scabbard of that knife  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
dudesw50bmg said:

Xerberus said:

Alan, At your avatar, The Knife, may be you want to make the scabbard of that knife  :mrgreen:
Yess it's wrong place .hihi I will fix it with morgh tool,,
Heii exa please post you scene work in here too so people can see it hehe :grin:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
dudesw50bmg said:

Xerberus said:

Yess it's wrong place .hihi I will fix it with morgh tool,,
Heii exa please post you scene work in here too so people can see it hehe :grin:
Aye Sir  :mrgreen:

Surabaya Scenes (30% Not Yet AI Mesh and Finished)
First, Sorry for lack of quality picture  :mrgreen:
mb2qz.jpg
mb3jl.jpg
mb10c.jpg

Bunker
mb5ct.jpg
mb9z.jpg

Reinforcements Truck
mb11n.jpg
mb12xx.jpg

Underground Way
mb6ko.jpg
mb8s.jpg

Since this is 30% Progress, Any Critics?  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
Look like still in Mahendra progress  :neutral:
mahindra still busy with his work :sad:

ahh I like this scene angle..perfect view and perfect for shooting hahahaha..this is would be bloody battle :mrgreen:
mb10c.jpg

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:

ahh I like this scene angle..perfect view and perfect for shooting hahahaha..this is would be bloody battle :mrgreen:
mb10c.jpg
BRAVO 13exa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am going to change your name in: 100%exa !!!!!!!hahahhaha
Hey, great job you all, guys!

Alan, keep going, mate.....doing great!

SUGGESTION:
Release a unfinished Alpha version (even if NOT very well playable) and ask for YOUR OWN 1945 Forum (you meet the minimum requirements, then) and you will get MORE VISIBILITY and HELP (see Poomtang ACW???)
Gabby :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:

mb10c.jpg

SUGGESTION:
Release a unfinished Alpha version (even if NOT very well playable) and ask for YOUR OWN 1945 Forum (you meet the minimum requirements, then) and you will get MORE VISIBILITY and HELP (see Poomtang ACW???)
Thank's  :mrgreen:
Look like Its good name :lol:

You were lucky to get talented team like Alan, Poomtang, Crumbs, etc.
Very Lucky :grin:

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:

mb10c.jpg

SUGGESTION:
think 13 is 13 years old, and if change to 100 exa would be 100 years old wihihihihihii :lol: :lol:

well it's not finished gab..even Auto fire code have not import to the game too  :sad: ,,hahaha..I'm so so so shy if machine gun shoot like rifle :oops: and many people will bad comment in here  :sad: i will sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom