1866 - v0.9.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I think MB or MBW are great games for developing and there are many mods and they are cheap or have poor quality. But İf we do or open a mini-store for mods, there will be competition for quality mods. I sometimes play this game because after few hours the mods are boring :sad:

GABRILDURO could you possibly come to an agreement with Europe 1805 so some of the facial, head hair and skins could be used for said mod?

Captured Joe said:
If you have WB, you can still play Gabrilduro's 1860s Old America mod; Gabrilduro got permission to use many items from 1866 in his mod. AFAIK, those will be used in the latest version, which is still being tested, but will become available for everyone to download once testing is complete.

I know, but Gabrilduro's 1860s Old America mod isnt 1866 :sad:
I mean, i love Gabrilduro's work, but i find some of his stuff to be kinda... chaotic.
I mean no offense off course, just sayi'n if i'd have to choose between original 1866 and 1860s Old America, i'd definitivly pick 1866!

Still, keep up the good work Gab :grin:

SeanBeansShako said:
GABRILDURO could you possibly come to an agreement with Europe 1805 so some of the facial, head hair and skins could be used for said mod?
oh, but I m not the developer nor I owe any of this 1866 mod items and issues.
I got only permission on using it.
You need to ask Highlander or Yellowmosquito...
I m sorry.

Jimmitheking said:
Captured Joe said:
If you have WB, you can still play Gabrilduro's 1860s Old America mod; Gabrilduro got permission to use many items from 1866 in his mod. AFAIK, those will be used in the latest version, which is still being tested, but will become available for everyone to download once testing is complete.
I know, but Gabrilduro's 1860s Old America mod isnt 1866 :sad:
I mean, i love Gabrilduro's work, but i find some of his stuff to be kinda... chaotic.
I mean no offense off course, just sayi'n if i'd have to choose between original 1866 and 1860s Old America, i'd definitivly pick 1866!
Still, keep up the good work Gab :grin:

I always said that 1866 was and still is a  M A S T E R P I E C E !!!
...and if HIGHLANDER, YELLOWMOSQUITO, or any other Main developer of the GREAT 1866 Mod would make suddenly a new version for Warband, well....I d be the 1st one wanting to play it...NO doubts!  :cool:

But....things are a little different, unfortunately.
I don t see them on this Thread since a long time....and they clearly said that there is NOT a plan for a WB version, right?
Also, Yellowmosquito is not even answering to some kind invitation I made on my 1860s Forum, nor he is answering to questions that were sent with a PM from me and HINKEL (another great Modder that atm is on N&S Mod for NW).

So finally....all U have is this old Italian, that made such a fullofissues Bunch of Mods...that might seem CAOTHIC, right?  :???:
And in a way I agree with U .
Modding on SP (Single Player) for WB is an incredible and un-human work, expecially if U do a Full Convertion Musket MOD!!
Much less work is a MP only Mod: still a big commitment, but not even comparable.
....and my son is telling me lately:
"Why don t we make more Mods, but just MP ...and maybe with Custom Battles for SP ? Dad, ppl just like to fight. Who cares of all that going around, talking, mission etc etc ...that just drives U crazy to modify??!! ".
SMART KID, my son, huh?!  :wink:

Anyway, MP or /and expecially SP Modding, is like making a child and ...becoming a MOTHER!
U cannot understand what all that means and involves, UNLESS...U also are a mother.
....players are just like the "father": all they did was to "play" their part, before and after,...and ....helping, or even just visiting (...in some cases..) the Mother(/Modder) and the Baby, when they can/want. 
Got what I mean?  :twisted:

But seriously, this is NOT 1860s Topic, so pls move to a more apropriate one,
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221321.0.html
...or to my Mods forums, in case U guys want to know more/discuss on this issue.  :wink:

Let s thk the 1866 Devs for their FREE and GREAT work done, once again... but thx and gratz are NEVER enough!   :cool:

Gabby

Panther said:
Where it says on the bug fix "Me llamo es..." Is actually another way of saying My Name is.. so either way it wouldn't matter its still spanish.
"Me llamo es..." Isn´t a way to say My name is..., i speak spanish, and "Me llamo es" isn´t even a sentence, we say "Mi nombre es"

Very remiss of the team not to create a uniform for the rank General of the Army, I shall therefore do so myself and for my own amusement.

Other than that, a phenomenally cracking good mod which I shall endeavour to enjoy for as long as I can.

Back
Top Bottom