1860s - SCREENSHOTS

How do U find the quality of pics uploaded?

• Just GREAT! Thx for sharing.

Votes: 56 57.7%
  • Average quality.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Average quality but very few.

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Bad quality in general.

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • I prefer Slideshows. They look much better and play faster and smoother

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Here I am again with new images ....

Here's a scene that I really like ....
mb200o.jpg

Encircled wagons !

Ok...
mb198.jpg

You're a redskin, nothing to say, peace....

That's what I call....
mb195.jpg

A real old trapper!

Hey sailors !
mb177.jpg

Everything all right ? I guess no....

I decided to post some pics I took, these are titled: Jeb Stuart's Cavalry Hope you like  :cool:

nTl9D.jpg

Addressing the ranks

Lqv6t.jpg

On the double

y6dRw.jpg

In formation

uteQM.jpg

Taking the Day

MxW19.jpg

GREAT PICS guys!!!! REally well done.
You motivate me a lot, ...and I swear, my new 0.90 version has some awsome stuff that will make your future screenshots some masterpieces!!  :mrgreen:
Gab :wink:
PS ...an anticipation:
http://imageshack.us/f/407/mb65.jpg/

Hey guys,
wow really great pics and impressions.
It really looks like a fine western. Can't wait to see more of the 0.90 version.

Thanks a lot for the screenshots.

Best regards
Doc

Here are some screens I did to mimic some of my favorite western movie characters and icons. :wink:

Robert Redford as "Jeremiah Johnson"

Ilozf.jpg

John Wayne aka The Duke in "Rio Bravo"

e510x.jpg

Clint Eastwood as "The Outlaw Josey Wales" scene where he offers peace to Chief Ten Bears

ygxHP.jpg

Billy the Kid

5MGmk.jpg

HAH!!!
Soo good!!!

....and it will be easier using the new outfits in v. 0.9!!  :mrgreen:

Gab
PS...uupps...but also remember next time that this is a 1860s Mod, so what is included between 1860 and 1869... :oops:
But I ll leave them all there also the ones out of the period...cuz they are all COOL!!!  :cool:

Let's see some ironsight shooting....
mb64i.jpg

mb63.jpg

mb62.jpg

mb60u.jpg

mb59w.jpg

mb57.jpg

mb56w.jpg

mb55g.jpg
EDIT by Gab:
PERFECT job, Gax!!!  :mrgreen:
In 1860s ALL revolvers can be shot WITHOUT using the aiming indicator (Targeting Reticle).
That adds a realistic feeling to the action and make pics much more ....charming!!  :mrgreen:

Actually when making screenshots and videos of the game, folks, pls turn off ALL the game INDICATORS!!!  (Troops Indicators, Targeting Reticle, Reports, etc etc...)
See how nice and clean those pics up above are??? 
:cool:

It's absolutely incredible! who ever said dreams don't come true :grin: !?

Some new, ehm... cough.... screenshot....

mb174.jpg

-Utilizzo Cannoni e....G A T L I NG  gun !!!! (solo per personaggi, non per truppe )

mb172u.jpg

-Localita' remote con personaggi mooolto particolari (nell'esempio: schiavi afro americani tornati liberi...e aggressivissimi!!!). Forse aggiungero' Antichi Vichinghi, Conquistadores, Zombies ....e ALIENI !!!  :shock:

mb169.jpg

Some pics of custom battle skirmishes between Confederate and Federal troops I forgot to upload

Skirmish outside the fort
zALc0.jpg

Federal Defenses
vJKY3.jpg

Breaching the earthworks
np5ag.jpg

Hand to Hand fighting
gYV8I.jpg

Few Remain
5yLk8.jpg

The Dead
kISdX.jpg

A Dixie Victory
Xl3z7.jpg

Some really nice pics BB !!!  :cool:
I un-spoilered the one that I liked the most (not more than one without spoiler per post...but if one deserves, go ahead, guys  :wink: )

Enjoyning Custom Battles, huh??  :twisted:

@ jona9098 pls do not post in this Topic unless you add at least ONE new screenshot !  :wink:

Gabby

PS ...I will do as well, posting some pics of the last version v. 0.90

HAIR STYLES :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/mb204.jpg

Hello everyone! I want to continue to thank you for your patience for the 1860's mod. Gab and others have worked very hard to bring this to you in great quality. Below I will post many screenshots that are from the latest version that is in the works. We have made great progress and these images will help show you how far it has come.  :wink: So here is some action from the wild west.

ZPaEo.jpg

Edit by Gabrilduro:
NEW outfits, weapons, horses, scenes, scene props, new SP Custom Battles....and ....new  Scenes/Battles/Factions for MP Lan !!!! (playing it to test things, with my son Gabriele...and loving it sooo much!!
  :mrgreen:

A Bloodied chase
u0S-8.jpg

Hold the flank
ngo4i.jpg

Annie Get your Gun (....Celestialred in action, wearing Josey Wales outfit, by Gabrilduro!!)
ai_A6.jpg

Union Horseman
A8LKM.jpg

Federal Troops lay siege
_EWU6.jpg

The people of the plains
HBOuE.jpg

Stay low Men!
5V_Gp.jpg

Saber meets flesh
49P83.jpg

One gun is enough
AXpUg.jpg

When spear meets musket
0Y1E-.jpg

Thx BB !!!
Those are very rapresentative of the many changes/adding I made.
It took fo ever to do this "Josey Wales" outfit ....but was worth it, hehehe
I decided to dedicate it to CELESTIALRED, that in the game is called "Celly the unfatiguable:cool:

ai_A6.jpg

I am definetely getting a good help from BB and another TS that is not posting very much but is working like an Italian Mule!!! hehehe
His name is Marecone, another huge American 1860s history expert, that combined with BB makes a very explosive helping mix!!

All the Gabrilduro s real Supporters will get a link soon, to dwld and play the last 0.95 version.
No testing will be required, just a free gift from Old Gabby to my dearest and most loyal Supporters.

Gabby
PS ...please: DO NOT send me PMs, post on Topics anything you need to say or ask.

I am definetely getting a good help from BB and another TS that is not posting very much but is working like an Italian Mule!!! hehehe
His name is Marecone, another huge American 1860s history expert, that combined with BB makes a very explosive helping mix!!

Thank you Gabby for your kind words  :grin: . I am currently redoing world map together with BB. You all would not beleive how hard it is to first find all interesting places, then place them so AI plays easier (not making mistakes), then send coordinates to Gabby, then.... I am killing myself for more then a week now and plan to do all I can to make this great mod even better.
Gabby is doing the same but on a much larger scale, with all coding, scene making, coordinating the rest of us... Doing a HUGE WORK there!
Until I started working with him, I felt a bit overloaded with him asking us to have sigs, post pics etc just to get a download link but now I understand him completely. Trust me this is our, and especially Gabbys, PAY FOR HIS HARD WORK and as soon as you get your hands on newer versions you will be HAPPY and PROUD to have 1860s MOD SIG under your posts.

Back
Top Bottom