1860s - SCREENSHOTS

How do U find the quality of pics uploaded?

• Just GREAT! Thx for sharing.

Votes: 56 57.7%
  • Average quality.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Average quality but very few.

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Bad quality in general.

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • I prefer Slideshows. They look much better and play faster and smoother

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
>THIS TOPIC HAS MOST of the images removed, due to imageshack policy
...some more recent PICS from me are here
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/images

PLEASE  :::VERY IMPORTANT ::: !!!!!!

DO NOT post unless you add a pic, even just one, from the last versions of the game.
You can also post an old one, but has to be unique, different...or very good quality.

To make Screenshots  Press CTRL+Insert to take pictures

When making Pics and Videos of the game, pls turn off ALL the game INDICATORS!!!  (Troops Indicators, Targeting Reticle, Reports, etc etc...)
Your Pics and Video will be wanderful then!!
  :mrgreen:

Thx to all of you for taking the time to do that :wink:

Radetzky

Count
Best answers
nalmighty said:
hey gab this will sound stupid but could you do a short tutorial on  uploading the screenshots here bcus i can never do it correctly , thanks :razz:
Go to Imageshack.us. Find where your file is. Press upload. Copy the link on the picture. That could work? :smile:

Also that Hinkel's pic is really amazing, but 3 complaints:

-The mexican troops on upper left corner are from this pic?

Battle of buena vista was in 1847, almost 20 years before the Empire of Mexico..
Maybe either portrait of Maximilian or some painting from the war could be appropiate.

- The horse of Federal officer has leg pierced by rifle with bayonet

-Small typo: Amercan History

Please, dont take it as i dont like the picture! I really love how all the parts of this mod are represented there! I just want to make some constructive critism  :wink:  :grin:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
pleeeaase Alan......this is a torture!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy  :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAhahahah
Gabby
PS in Blue and Grey there are many weapons you can use to replace Postdam, spanish/French pistol etc and the rifles....and Dynamite!! :shock:
OOH, and a double Colt that spawns with double holster!!!  :mrgreen:
Tessius is not going to help me with his beautiful Secession weapons....so we might use the B&G open sourced ones (and Rockwell is a good friend!!  :wink: )
We already have a Cylinder Hat in AHD v 1.4.1 as well  :cool:
Oh, and you can improve the 2 civilian clothes Poom made, they have long pants and B&G Cavalry boots just go perfect UNDER them!
GABRILDURO said:
Hinky already knows that and said that maybe he will do another one later on when he has some spare time.
But for next release I will use this, which is good nevertheless  :wink:
Gabby

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
Folks around these here parts shudder when they recall the time Alan "Big Bad Frenchie" De Soison rode in town to shoot-up the chandeliers at Miss Nancy's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd62IHyodKQ

GABRILDURO said:
HAhahahahahah  :mrgreen:

Dellivis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
those are amazing alan. Only one question concerning the cigarette. Does it have a filter? cause I'm sure they all rolled their own smokes back then and wouldnt have filters  :wink:  just a minor observation its looks Great! I cant wait to go to the wild west as a cowboy!

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
Best answers
Dellivis said:
those are amazing alan. Only one question concerning the cigarette. Does it have a filter? cause I'm sure they all rolled their own smokes back then and wouldnt have filters  :wink:  just a minor observation its looks Great! I cant wait to go to the wild west as a cowboy!
i'm sorry what the meaning of filter?? i'm sorry i don't know because i'm not smoking in real life :oops:

i'm really sorry for my PC damage..the power supply are dead, :cry:
but the harddisk are fine and the file are save, i just move it in my friend PC
i hope it's not long to repair it or i think i must buy or order new PC power supply  :cry:
I use my laptop's father for a while.

here the last thing my work before my pc damage..i make some new cowboy uniform and some pirates uniform for 1776/1755
:oops:

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
Best answers
Dellivis said:
Alan De Soison said:
i'm sorry what the meaning of filter?? i'm sorry i don't know because i'm not smoking in real life :oops:
that orange looking thing on a cigarette is called a filter. I used to smoke years ago when I was younger and foolish. Never will pick up the habit again (its too expensive  :lol:)
aaahhh yeess i understand now..ofcourse there is a filter
well i not smoking and not like to smoking because not healthy.. but I Like Cigerrates SPG ( Sales Promotion Girl) because there are always sexy in here wihihihi  :mrgreen: :lol:

Toombs

Veteran
M&BWBNW
Best answers
They didn't put filters on cigarettes until the 40's and it was considered a woman's cigarette since it was filtered. It wasn't until the late 50's that men started smoking filtered cigarettes in it was "more healthy" So if you wanted to be historically accurate you may want to just have a white cigarette, no filter.

Radetzky

Count
Best answers
Some screens i took today:

My squad of irregullars

Mr. Auldman as Confederate cavalry

Michael as USA cavalry Sgt. with really great uniform, see the gloves!

Did he actually deserted to join the Confederacy or is it just mistake with reversed US belt?  :mrgreen:

Smissen

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Radetzky said:
Did he actually deserted to join the Confederacy or is it just mistake with reversed US belt?  :mrgreen:
No. The Confederate troops also used the U.S buckle because it was way more supplied and
it was stolen from Union corpses. The reason for the reversing is because S.U could mean "Southern Union"
or symbolise "Down with the Union" :wink:

Radetzky

Count
Best answers
Smissen said:
Radetzky said:
No. The Confederate troops also used the U.S buckle because it was way more supplied and
it was stolen from Union corpses. The reason for the reversing is because S.U could mean "Southern Union"
or symbolise "Down with the Union" :wink:
I know,I wrote:
Did he actually deserted to join the Confederacy
With that i meant what you said :grin:

Probably wrote it bit awkwardly, i m not best with english still :/

Smissen

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Radetzky said:
My squad of irregullars
Second guy from the left,is he wearing jeans? Jeans were invented in 1847 but
but were made out of denim since 1873 :wink:,therefore they were made of the cloth of
a tent (tentclothing or what the hack you call it) :wink:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Radetzky said:
Yep you are right! Good point, I didnt know it myself.
naaah, jeans there just look like average pants, not big deal.....the last guy on the right is really BAD, with tricorne  :roll:
I am working on a new release, probably in few more days I will upload it for everybody :wink:
The sad thing, guys...is that I am working on this Mod MOSTLY ALONE... :cry: ...Team is too busy on other things, mainly 1776.... :???:
Gab

Radetzky

Count
Best answers
the last guy on the right is really BAD, with tricorne  :roll:
Yes i know  :oops:
It was some random farmer which ran on my screenshot, he was not even part of my party i think... :grin:

I am working on a new release, probably in few more days I will upload it for everybody :wink:
Great job Gab! I look forward to it very much, I ll take lot of screens to promote it when it ll be out :grin:

The sad thing, guys...is that I am working on this Mod MOSTLY ALONE... :cry: ...Team is too busy on other things, mainly 1776.... :???:
Gab
Thats sad  :cry:
But well, 1776 is very nice too :grin:
Well good luck Gab, I hope more good people will join your mod team!

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Thx RADDY  :wink:
I apologize to you and soooo many ppl for not answering as I should, to your questions, on Forums and PMs.....but really I have no time and I forget things!!!!  :oops:
Gab

Best answers

1876 Black Hills, Dakota Territory - Cheyenne Warchief posing for picture for journalist just before going on the warpath with his braves.