SP Musket Era 1812 Russian Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Really Great mod! :grin:

i have a few questions :grin::

how do you recruit a good ammount of soldiers, (other than beating an ennemy lord who has tons of prissoners), my party
is ussually 20-30 men, i am quite in the game lvl 28. but i can't find another way to recruit soldiers other than go to the main
cities and recruit, or released prissoners. is there any?
and if this is the case, roving my relation with a town will help me get more troops?

i have my own castle, but i can't recruit, is this a mechanic?

the A.I is acting a bit strangely, the french are practically on the other side of the map, slowly going toward the west,
and the russians have wiped out the entire 3rd french armies territories. now both armies have somehow stopped,
and are besieging towns very slowly. the french with very small forces and the russian with huge ammount of
troops. will they stop after a while after a certain date and act a little more independently (like in vannila),
i know this isn't historical but i went from konigsberg, to st. petersberg, then to moscow, as a french, but i didn't
found any russsian general to fight. they are all gathered to west-southern edge of the map besieging a settlement.

And a small advice :grin: i used morgh's tools and added a french cavalry carbine, and a cavalry pistol. these aren't
at troops in-game, just for me and my companions. i gave them a bigger damage so that there is a chance that they will
kill an ennemy instantly, in stead of two or three shots.don't misunderstand me, the battles in the mod are awesome!!!
it's just that when i shout an ennemy from 10 meters i want him to die :smile: :smile:

From what I found if you go to the villages depending from the army you are affiliated you can gather recruit but you can't do that with the village from the other army. I choose to be with the third russian army and could only recruit on their villages but not from the first and second russian army. I don't know if the troop tree is different depending on which army you belong.
Also when you capture town from the ennemy you have acces to their troops at the recruit depot maybe it's until the town is attributed, I don't lnow for the village as I didn't try to look.
I didn't receive anything for my war effort so I can't help you about the castle.

The mod is really great, the uniform are fantastic, the music is nice and most battle are really good. It has a really good pace from the start.
My only complain would be that the A.I. during the campaign can be really strange. In my game the french launched the first assault after taking Minsk their first army was wipped out by the first and third russian army, the battle was great but after this there weren't any real confrontation for the rest of the game. We would simply siege all their city and take them one by one. The french did nothing while we where almost to the most westward city. Then our beaten up army was joined by the second army and the battle and the siege became even more strange, there were so much general that we would only take thirty or so casualties. In a little more than 100 days we sieged their last city Danzig but the A.I. doesn't try to launch the final assault even after three week passed.

thanks! :grin:

it was mentioned somewhere (i think by kotofey) here or in moddb that french can't recruit from villages as it
would be historical incorrect. i agree with that, it would be funny for french to recruit from russian villages.
maybe a solution :idea: could be that the french establish a depot in each village, or a castle and you could
recruit from him. or maybe he would replace the village elder. the reason is because it's really difficult for
french to get an army.

(A little history :grin: the french as they advanced through russia in 1812, they had constant reinforcments from
the bases they made in poland, so it is not completely unhistorical to say f.e that from a small village pass
reinforcments f.e for the 1st infantry, even though they had to overpass hunger and the cossacks and few did.
an idea that napoleon and his staff had, was to extend the war by a year by building a very big base somewhere in between -i don't remember where :iamamoron:-
and march again after winter passed, but napoleon decided to push on.) :grin: :grin:

i have reached the point where the russians on one side conquer city after city and the same with the french.
it would be funny if in the end the french conquer eastern russia, and the russians conquer western russia. :smile:
a small solution/proposition :grin: to the few pitched battles could be something like the vannila A.I where after a certain date the russians
and french would continue with a limited campaign.

sifis172 said:

it was mentioned somewhere (i think by kotofey) here or in moddb that french can't recruit from villages as it
would be historical incorrect. i agree with that, it would be funny for french to recruit from russian villages.
maybe a solution :idea: could be that the french establish a depot in each village, or a castle and you could
recruit from him. or maybe he would replace the village elder. the reason is because it's really difficult for
french to get an army.
In my opinion, we should be able to recruit Warsovian militia from villages. (Only on territory of Duchy)

Johny_Nawalony said:
sifis172 said:

french to get an army.
In my opinion, we should be able to recruit Warsovian militia from villages. (Only on territory of Duchy)

Didn't some Russians get recruited by France, not in any huge numbers, but couldn't they be worth adding as an option. I would have thought that hypothetically, some bands of Cossacks could have been won over as well, like in the Peninsula War, when some guerillas fought for France.

Johny_Nawalony said:
I made my own smoke, Im still working on it :>
1FEBE0118447D077DCF164FCEA920426935AC315

If you are finished with that, can you put it up for download? Looks amazing

The mod seems a bit broken right now. Everytime a lord gets beaten and not captured, he spawns at the fitting "capital" (e.g. Danzig), but he doesnt recruit units and his, e.g., division is no longer called "Center Company, 3 Division", but "{!}kingdoms 2 reeinforcments" and is bassicly broken after that.

kotofeh i tried to donate a sum of money. as i get paid this month  but the page is
all in russian, i tried google translate, but couldn't figure it out.

is there some way to donate?

Oh and this :smile:
isa567 said:
how do u get promoted

I created submod about the invasion of Сalradia where added Calradia invaders, new armoured units for Russia and France (and for mercenaries), and medieval things in shops, to protect from the deadly sticks and arrows :mrgreen:. I edited the skills of units, now, for example, Grenadier and Ranger have different parameters of strength and agility, and the officers give a bonus to tactics, and troops can now sit down. Also I added Partizani.
qjxOjjyKabI.jpg
z6AK3lt6cIs.jpg
4_z9lt41rEI.jpg
FAJ0QZCTiXg.jpg
im
UonWXQKHwQQ.jpg
im

http://www.mediafire.com/file/28xfwufbc85m2ld/1812+%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5+%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5.rar - the submod
https://yadi.sk/d/QgJg6_h7xPAsL - 0.8 patch

https://yadi.sk/d/X3Wg6rxUyBBNF - a new version with the normal behavior of Calradian parties on global map, and four new guns, double-barreled pistols and carbines, flintlock revolver, famous Volley gun and rifle with a telescopic sight.

https://yadi.sk/d/X3Wg6rxUyBBNF - a new version with the normal behavior of Calradian parties on global map, and four new guns, double-barreled pistols and carbines, flintlock revolver, famous Volley gun and rifle with a telescopic sight.
If Trump will win in USA, I will add him in the mod :mrgreen:

Great mod! Hope you can use some of L'Aigle stuff here (shoot animation, textures, sounds & formations of course  :smile:). Is that possible to slow down units in combat? Both: infantry & cavalry.

Было бы супер увидеть коробку движущуюся шагом друг к другу. И конницу вышагивающую в 2 линии до чарджа с переходом на галоп. Формации с мода L'aigle отлично бы вписались, если автор не против. Там ещё есть стрельба по команде.

По замедлению боя, если нельзя нормально реализовать в моде, может сможете подсказать, куда копать хотя бы для частичной реализации? Попробую для себя лично подкрутить. Спасибо за ваш труд!

RraRra said:
Great mod! Hope you can use some of L'Aigle stuff here (shoot animation, textures, sounds & formations of course  :smile:). Is that possible to slow down units in combat? Both: infantry & cavalry.

Было бы супер увидеть коробку движущуюся шагом друг к другу. И конницу вышагивающую в 2 линии до чарджа с переходом на галоп. Формации с мода L'aigle отлично бы вписались, если автор не против. Там ещё есть стрельба по команде.

По замедлению боя, если нельзя нормально реализовать в моде, может сможете подсказать, куда копать хотя бы для частичной реализации? Попробую для себя лично подкрутить. Спасибо за ваш труд!
Without Docm's permission he can't use anything from L'aigle.

Back
Top Bottom