SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you need any help with translations? My french is far from perfect but I can probably do some work.

Something like " If you give your heart for a fair cause you will win and you get the power to change the world"

Thank you for your interest  :grin:

DoctorPainkiller said:
Do you need any help with translations? My french is far from perfect but I can probably do some work.

No sorry  :mrgreen: i just need for a translation, i can't work on it, just need for a translation for share the mod with the english comunity.
I just can share the mod and give the module system, ressources, codes...I work on it since 2011...well.

I want finish the quest in course and by bye  :mrgreen:

i want work for age of wonderIII in 2015

Well, it's not realy a mod, but an unoficial expension based on rpg elements.
41 quest, hungry scripts, wounds, death...
realy beautifull and optimised.

you agree ElPadrino ?  :mrgreen:
:evil:

no bugs
animated windmills and wattermills, birds, a lot of sounds, tavern animation pack, Combat Animation Enhancement, ect,ect,ect...

I work on this actualy :

A mercenaries compagnie, "the iron skulls"
wGWUY.jpg
Jn2_y.jpg
t0u8r.jpg

"what do you want?"
-i want recruit some mercenaries
-do you have a job for me ?
-i do leave
ohdI1.jpg

first quest accepted = kill the caravan killers.
hPkxA.jpg

the iron skull compagnie
9ril6.jpg

return back to the captain's compagnie/quest 2 "join the siege and wait for the ducale army"...a little bit complicated to explain this in english for me...
bnVhW.jpg
V_dEw.jpg

Quest 2/stage1 find the secret passage
SPOLIER alert
7dDPP.jpg
7TDen.jpg

Quest 2/stage2 shoot with the bombarde.
eCN0_.jpg

I do continue...

And for fun, a tournament day  :grin:
SMDRw.jpg
qei5a.jpg

I have little Surcoat, and a lot of plate armors and corrazinas.

burgundy
rcGm9.jpg

Armaniac
iL_FM.jpg

Armaniac,burgundy,britany,Normandy,Guienne : The france divised in duchys in 1400. The English faction have the Normandy and Guienne (Bordeaux) at the start of the mod...

Well, I reproduce a Britain armor, but i don't know what is the century. 
t7qTi.jpg

Are you sur, no surcoat on 1400 ? never ?  :mrgreen:
should I do reproduce a corrazina ?

PS: on my latest screens, i have turned the texture quality to low, sorry  :roll: don't worry it's not the final texture quality  :mrgreen:

FantasyWarrior said:
t7qTi.jpg

I am not sure if there were surcoats in 1400. Probably yes, leftovers and such, but I imagine they would be rather rare. But I cannot say for sure.
But the armor in this image is from the 12th century. Apart from the surcoat, you have the Pepperpot helmet.

From Wikipedia:
In the 15th century, once suits of plate armour became common, the surcoat was phased out of use. The period in the history of armour development in which surcoats first generally become rare is referred to as the "surcoatless period" (1420-1485).

:smile:

Antonis said:
FantasyWarrior said:
t7qTi.jpg

I am not sure if there were surcoats in 1400. Probably yes, leftovers and such, but I imagine they would be rather rare. But I cannot say for sure.
But the armor in this image is from the 12th century. Apart from the surcoat, you have the Pepperpot helmet.

From Wikipedia:
In the 15th century, once suits of plate armour became common, the surcoat was phased out of use. The period in the history of armour development in which surcoats first generally become rare is referred to as the "surcoatless period" (1420-1485).

:smile:

Ok, i cant creat a new texture/model, thanks  :wink:

BerserkerRezo said:
Well, medieval Bombards would be a great feature killing english Longbowmen.

It's just a quick script for the bombard (an rpg element/for a quest) at a specific distance/if quest active.
You have the message "use".
Press "F" = play sound, add particles : fire/smoke, remove scene prop "tower" (hidden by smoke, like in copperfield shows  :lol: ) > quest acomplished.
The next scene is a copy of the .sco, without the tower and with ai_mesh at this new passage.

In don't know how to make "a bombard is a weapon"  :roll:

Maybe...bombards props in siege defend missions, if i press "F", (add particles, sound on the bombard...) enemy around an entry point receive damage 600 pts. add particule smoke and throwing earth particles, at the impact entry point...

But,i want to finish these days  :mrgreen: I had to do : horse races, advanced gestion for the towns....for bannerLords certainly.

it's finished  :grin:
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5955/?

finaly !

good luck for the translation  :mrgreen:

you can take the codes and resources for ex the realistic jousts if you understand something at this mess  :lol:

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Going to play in a language that i dont understand anyway.

Causing Golodomor by accident - blame Satlin.

I just would to say "my work is finished", can someone start the translation if he want  :wink:

BerserkerRezo said:
LET THE FIELDS BURN AND THE BLOOD FLOW UNTIL BURGUNDY CONQUERS IT ALL!

that's what I say every mornings  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom