In Progress [1.9.0 beta] Lords with only 1 troop in their party all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I was following a bunch of enemy Lords and suddently all their parties became with only them inside it. I'll upload the save file.
How to Reproduce: I have no Idea.
Have you used cheats and if so which: unlock all smithing parts.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

SAVEFILE 1: Here I engaged the enemy lords party.
SAVEFILE 2: 2 minutes before the engage.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Did the parties have wounded troops? I come across something similar but then all the troops in the party was wounded...

Did the parties have wounded troops? I come across something similar but then all the troops in the party was wounded...
Yes.
At first they had a fully healed party. Then something happened and all their soldiers were wounded, so only the Lords remained.
In the picture above you can see the 1 troop but not the X amount of wounded troops.
The interesting thing is that the only interested enemy parties where the ones around me. Other enemy parties ( i think outside of the spotting range) were actually fine, with no problem whatsoever.

Yes.
At first they had a fully healed party. Then something happened and all their soldiers were wounded, so only the Lords remained.
In the picture above you can see the 1 troop but not the X amount of wounded troops.
The interesting thing is that the only interested enemy parties where the ones around me. Other enemy parties ( i think outside of the spotting range) were actually fine, with no problem whatsoever.

Could they have belogned to the same army that ran out of food and fall apart?

Back
Top Bottom