Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

peteyb

Recruit
Summary: Game crashes when clicking on the door to exit the dungeon after I murdered a lord while breaking them out of prison.

How to Reproduce: Stage prison break, murder prisoner with throwing weapon, kill the guards, click on the door to escape. (This is how you become a master assassin that kills lords in the shadows of the dungeons.)

Have you used cheats and if so which: yes, I’ve used console commands mainly adding xp when I do cool things

Scene Name (if related): Dungeons

Media (Screenshots & Video): none

Computer Specs:
GPU: 1080ti
CPU: i7-8700k
RAM: 32gb

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Yes I uploaded the crash reports but I didn’t know to keep the id. It’s also difficult for me to reproduce because I think there is another bug in 1.8.0 that is preventing lords from putting their prisoner lords into dungeons.

My Game also crashed 2 times in the same prison break scene. first time i and the prisoner got knocked out and it freezed and crashed
second time i managed to knocking the guards out but the prisoner also got knocked out. it crashed when i tried to exit the dungeon

My Savefile: https://easyupload.io/b7wbty

Edit: ok, after some new tries to reproduce it, i realized it seems to have something to do that the prisoner dies.

Last edited:
Hello! Faced the same issue when the lord dies during the prison break
this was the crashId I uploaded:
2022-07-28_23.01.59_19fdfb4251b05946d1d42f6f37621187

Back
Top Bottom