1.5b Heavy Inf Prices are Bad (150 gold -> 160 gold)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks. This is the first piece of the clan feature, we will keep building on it and improve it with the feedback.
It would be nice to be able to change the name too, then you don't have to disband and reform if your name format is a bit off (like ours was first time round).

Are there servers for clan matches? We couldn't seem to find a option to create a game when we tried earlier.

Thanks. This is the first piece of the clan feature, we will keep building on it and improve it with the feedback.
Honestly just more clan roles would be nice. Maybe have the owner of the clan, then admins who basically can do anything but disband the clan and kick each other and the clan owner, and then you can have moderators who can only invite/kick other people. I think that would cover a lot of stuff people would wish to have. Also a clan chat in the lobby might be nice to have, as well as actual party chat, but I think the party chat function in lobby must've been brought up a couple of times already.

We will get to balancing Captain mode as soon as this patch settles in don't worry.

Separate balancing is being discussed as well since some perks are useless in captain's mode already and some new perks may have mode specific effects

Thank you guys! We were a little confused with the changes at first, but now that we know a captains balance patch is coming, it seems everything is going to be alright :smile:. We patiently and eagerly await these future updates, and will give as much detailed feedback as we can once the update is settled. Thank you again for the clarification and communication AVRC, it is much appreciated.

Thank you guys! We were a little confused with the changes at first, but now that we know a captains balance patch is coming, it seems everything is going to be alright :smile:. We patiently and eagerly await these future updates, and will give as much detailed feedback as we can once the update is settled. Thank you again for the clarification and communication AVRC, it is much appreciated.
Thank you for your understanding. We are looking forward to the feedback from captain mode players.

Yes we were.
You sure? When I tried a few minutes ago the '+' button to make a game wasn't there. Everyone in my party was in our in-game clan

Could you guys try dissolving and re-creating the party after you have created the clan? If you are already in the clan, you can simply try re-creating party. Could you please check if you are able to create a game that way?

Edit: Found the issue. Will be fixed with next hotfix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom