Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash

kapko

Recruit
So I waited for first rebellion to occur in a town. I captured the town and the daily defaults were still working, but once the loyalty dropped (because AI rarely builds orchards, resulting in the city starving), the daily defaults projects no longer provide anything. It makes a lot harder to get loyalty high again.

Also, I almost forgot, but there seems to be an issue with the regular projects as well. I started building an Orchard and it said ~100 days to finish, so i donated 10k. So it changed to ~70 days. I came back 2-3 days later and it says 1 day, so I waited almost a week and it still says 1 day. Also it seems to take 2000 construction to finish lvl 1 orchards which seems like a bit of an overkill. It is all in the save file below.

Also a minor thing. While I was sieging the rebellion town, they were supposed to have a tournament and the tournament icon was displayed twice.

Link to screenshots and a save file:

Screenshot of the orchard`s "one day" issue:

OK, I found the issue. Low loyalty gives me ~ -150 production. The daily defaults do not work without production. I guess that solves the issue with orchards as well. Though it could at least say "Paused production" instead of 1 day.

One more thing:
Even if the production is "paused". It still takes the money I deposited there to speed up construction. I am still quite early into the campaign and I do not have enough money to waste it like this - I am pretty much broke at this point.
Could you please make it so when the loyalty is low, they will not spend this money, since nothing is getting build anyway?

Seems realistic. Kindof like how construction teams take a year to fix one pothole in the road, all the while milking the federal grants.

Since my update to 1.5.6 I haven't had anything even listed about the change daily defaults are supposed to contribute in my castles and towns. Normally when you wave the mouse in the right place in town ui it will tell you the exact contribution, so far I haven't seen that since my update. I read how low loyalty is supposed to affect this but how high does it have to be to start working? Some of my towns have loyalty over 90.

Since my update to 1.5.6 I haven't had anything even listed about the change daily defaults are supposed to contribute in my castles and towns. Normally when you wave the mouse in the right place in town ui it will tell you the exact contribution, so far I haven't seen that since my update. I read how low loyalty is supposed to affect this but how high does it have to be to start working? Some of my towns have loyalty over 90.
It should start working again at 30+ loyalty. It did in my case.

Low loyalty and construction makes the daily defaults low. This is intended. But the two tournament icons is something we will look at. Thanks!
Actually it doesn´t make it low, it puts it to 0, Nil, ZERO!

And when you cant raise loality by festivals (which don´t work because of low loyality <-- does that make any sense to you?) we have another endless vicious circle, like we STILL have with prosperity, starving and again loyality. That whole city management thing is still absolutely broken.

Actually it doesn´t make it low, it puts it to 0, Nil, ZERO!

And when you cant raise loality by festivals (which don´t work because of low loyality <-- does that make any sense to you?) we have another endless vicious circle, like we STILL have with prosperity, starving and again loyality. That whole city management thing is still absolutely broken.
Yeah, that is why I actually stopped playing the game completely for now. It is just not worth it right now. The systems implemented in the game are shallow. They lack any kind of depth that would actually make the game more interesting.

Before early access, TW have promised so many different features and stuff and now that I re-read some of the old posts and developer blogs, the game just seems empty to me. I hope they will add some proper village/castle/city management in the future, as well as many other things.

Yeah, that is why I actually stopped playing the game completely for now. It is just not worth it right now. The systems implemented in the game are shallow. They lack any kind of depth that would actually make the game more interesting.

Before early access, TW have promised so many different features and stuff and now that I re-read some of the old posts and developer blogs, the game just seems empty to me. I hope they will add some proper village/castle/city management in the future, as well as many other things.
I don´t expect much... i paused for over 5 months and when i came back recently, NONE of the many things that really matters are fixed.

But they put ressources in so many things nobody asked for or imo arent´t just necessary by now.

For example : They added some new maps for battle, but they didn´t fix the old passfinding and spawning problems. So you have just a few more maps with obstacles friend and foe can run into or with hills your cavalry can spawn on and drop down from. Map selcetion also makes no sense too often, you put efford into forcing enemy armies into flat and open terrain and the game still says "Screw it, you for sure don´t mind when we fight on Endor again. But this time in winter, see how pretty it is".

And then this f*cked up citiy-management. Yes, i believe it´s tricky to put up a challenging, balanced und diversified economy that works under any circumstances. But very often it seems like the programmers allready reach their limits, when it comes down to simple maths. A "+" hast to be a "+" and not suddenly work as a "-" and perCENT means per hundred and nothing else. Get your basics together ffs, you shouldn´t try rocket sience, when you can´t handle a simple rule of three.

Back
Top Bottom