1.5.5 - a few issues

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems there might be some issue with additional parties. I have peace time now and the party is just sitting in a town doing nothing. I am not sure why they just not go after bandits...

Have you got save file?

OMG! OMG! my brother just cost me 3126 gold in one day ! how is that even possible ? Party Time for Bro endeth..

Your bro bought 8-10 day food for his party. Probably took some wine/beer also:smile: Plus wages ofc. 2000+1000 it seems.

1.5.5 (no mods) seems good but I've found a few issues

(1) Cows f'n everywhere - why were MANY villagers changed to Cows ?
(2) My caravans aren't gaining as much income as before - when I check income, only one caravan usually shows with little income eg 20 gold ?? (merchant companion)
(3) Yet my brother keeps stealing off me - 900 gold per day, when I created him as a Party I expected him to eventual stand on his own feet .. not happening
(4) I have 3 shops (about 600 per day total) 2 caravans (about 20 - 200 per .. payout time ??), army of about 100 costing 900 per day. Total - lossing 1,000 - 2,000 per day !!! ouch !!

What am I doing wrong ?

1 was bug and fixed

2 caravan incomes changes very much. 20-30 days it can be so low next 20-30 days it can be high as average one caravan brings 30-40K in one year (not guarenteed), which town you created caravan is also a factor.

3 you are responsible of paying his wages and food expenses, later we will add more micromanagement for clan parties

Last edited:
Thanks for the fixes. I've kicked my brothers butt out of his own party and moved him into my party .. no more expensive parties for BRO ! I'm now making BANK profits .. all brothers fault.

BTW, my new wife (27 age) isn't getting pregnant , She's in my party - Phaea - warrior, highly skilled. What am I doing wrong. NO SMART COMMENTS please, we've all seen the smart comments a million times ..

Thanks for the fixes. I've kicked my brothers butt out of his own party and moved him into my party .. no more expensive parties for BRO ! I'm now making BANK profits .. all brothers fault.

BTW, my new wife (27 age) isn't getting pregnant , She's in my party - Phaea - warrior, highly skilled. What am I doing wrong. NO SMART COMMENTS please, we've all seen the smart comments a million times ..

You do the go to the city and wait it's what worked best for me

Go to a town, save, wait 7-10 days if she doesn't get pregnant reload and try again. If it's your town or castle make her governor sometimes that seems to help.

I had issues with my wife getting pregnant when we were at negative relations (-2). When I fixed relations (+4) she got pregnant immediately. It was just one time, so maybe coincidence.

She finally got pregnant , I waited in a city for a few days and .. BOING!

Strange because I tried this before in many other cities with no results, complain in this forum and problem vanishes ...witch-craft.

Have you got save file?
Unfortunately I don't. I will keep this in mind next time when I see strange behavior.
All I can remember he was waiting in Ocs Hall for weeks. Maybe 2 or more. I checked if he or any troop is wounded but they were healthy (Companion/Shumsan the Golden with 47 troops). They only started to move when I hunted few bandit groups around Charas, though I am not sure if it was caused by this. After some time he started to hunt bandits again.

My main issue: Still no camels on the markets ?

Also, a few questions for @mexxico:

Why did all the Horse towns change from Midlands Pilfreys to Saddle Horses and Desert Horse to Aserai Horse? Are we going to get a better distribution of what stables concentrate on what horse? (So a couple that main Saddle, the Northern One mains Sturgian Trotters, and the Midlands Stretch goes back to Midlands Pilfreys). Are we going to get variable pack animal carry capacities, or are they all going to stay the same?

Get bannerlord tweaks and increase how many workshops and companions for caravans OR level up trade to where you can earn 1% off your money. I think it is trade 215. That one helps a lot if you are big in trading and smithing to make enough money to get to 1 million.

Back
Top Bottom