Resolved 1.2Reset after reading the weapon length file

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
摘要:Attributes may not necessarily reset, but the blade
The length will be reset, especially after changing the weapon name, many people are very concerned about this bug
如何再生产:
你用过骗子吗如果用过:
场景名称 (如有):
媒体 (截图和视频):
计算机规范:
O:
GPU:
GPU驱动器版本:
CPU:
RAM:
主板:
存储设备(HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Attributes may not necessarily reset, but the blade
The length will be reset, especially after changing the weapon name, many people are very concerned about this bug

I have the same issue. I crafted a two handed sword and maxed out the length of the blade and handle so the length of the sword was 112. After exiting to the main menu and reloading the game the length was changed to 103. Legendary stat is retained, however, so that bug seems to be fixed. This issue was in 1.1.4 and 1.1.5 as well. Mildly infuriating when you swing your sword thinking that it's 112 length and it doesn't hit the enemy because it was shortened to 103 🤬😂

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Brother, many people play this game just to carry super weapons, but this bug has been bothering players for two years, and spending time fixing it is beneficial for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom