1.2 Beta phase PC

Users who are viewing this thread

NoRegretz00

Recruit
I want to ask all the pc players who've played the beta phases, Is it really that bug filled that taleworlds have to do 5 beta phases just to launch 1.2?
And also is there sign that 1.2s full release is soon or is it gonna take another 3 months?

Yes it is.
Here you go. There is also all the "need more info".

What most people seem to forget is that the beta was given out maybe too early.
Preferably, but this is beta and since there are national holidays after next week Tuesday, it is better to get it out now, get opinions, ideally respond to the most urgent issues that are discovered over the weekend and leave you all with something nice.

Last edited:
Yes it is.
Here you go. There is also all the "need more info".

What most people seem to forget is that the beta was given out maybe too early.
Ah all right fair enough, so 1.2 beta phase Is more buggy than vanilla then, but they aren't adding that many new features I thought so how is it so much worse, especially after months of testing

Ah all right fair enough, so 1.2 beta phase Is more buggy than vanilla then, but they aren't adding that many new features I thought so how is it so much worse, especially after months of testing
A big game like this. When they fix one bug or just make an adjustment they can create 3 new bugs. A domino effect.

Back
Top Bottom