1.2.7 After Kingdom is conquered, leftover clan leader can NOT join me

Users who are viewing this thread

So I noticed the new changes after the last town of enemy is conquered, the kingdom would disappear (or surrender),
Then every left over clan would declare war on you individually
(their sigil would change color to shown in gray color)
(the king sigil would change to something else)

But when you talk to the leader of that left over clan
Have NO option to "I would like to discuss with you, who should be the rightful leader?"
Well then the left over clan can't join me ????

IS it a bug or by design???

Last edited:
This is not a bug.
For now, the following is correct:
Piconi, is there no other way to recruit Clans from a Destroyed Kingdom? It would be cool if you could recruit them. Its really a shame that alot of good clans are lost forever. Or maybe increase the percentage of Clans joining other Kingdoms. Cause only 1 or 2 clans joins another kingdom and the rest is lost. Grtz Vaan.

I haven't tried it in 1.2, but rebel clans couldn't be asked to join the player's faction (even after the 1 month "survival/legitimacy period". Has that been fixed or is it still ongoing?

This is not a bug.
For now, the following is correct:
Wait, you guys changed this? So it's impossible to recruit the clans after you conquer kingdom? I remember that the clan just scattered on the map, while the kingdom still existed (which was so silly with no lands) now, they become their own leader and you cn't recruit them anymore?
@Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan
Seriously, you guys, need to hire a better Project Manager for Bannerlord and Lead Game designer
You guys give 5 steps forward and 30 steps backward :xf-cry::xf-cry::xf-cry:

Last edited:
Wait, you guys changed this? So it's impossible to recruit the clans after you conquer kingdom? I remember that the clan just scattered on the map, while the kingdom still existed (which was so silly with no lands) now, they become their own leader and you cn't recruit them anymore?
@Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan
Seriously, you guys, need to hire a better Project Manager for Bannerlord and Lead Game designer
+1.
They got rid of the pest lords, but instead made a really ****ty change to fix it.

Yeah, this is a huge oversight that shouldn't be a thing. The best time to recruit a noble clan ought to be when they're homeless and destitute after all.

However, at least we don't have the problem with zombie kingdoms that we used to have.

But we shouldn't be bargaining; these are basic, logical features that should have been/ought to be implemented since the game was officially released and it's shameful that they're not/were not.

@Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan
They did not change this. It always has been like this that you could not recruit any rebel or solo clan without a current kingdom. Cause you have to have the option to betray their liege. If a clan does not have a King you can not recruit them. Wich is really a shame that it is like this.

They should work out a new method to recruit these Clans, it would be alot more fun if you could. I do think its good that there is kingdom destruction now, only it has not been implemented well enough. You should have enough time to recruit these clans after their kingdom destroys. Maybe a full year or so. This would be a nice addition or change for maybe the 1.3 update. Grtz Vaan.

They did not change this. It always has been like this that you could not recruit any rebel or solo clan without a current kingdom. Cause you have to have the option to betray their liege. If a clan does not have a King you can not recruit them. Wich is really a shame that it is like this.

They should work out a new method to recruit these Clans, it would be alot more fun if you could. I do think its good that there is kingdom destruction now, only it has not been implemented well enough. You should have enough time to recruit these clans after their kingdom destroys. Maybe a full year or so. This would be a nice addition or change for maybe the 1.3 update. Grtz Vaan.
they did, never a clan became a solo ruler before, they all scattered around and when before you destroyed their "home" the kingdom didn't got destroyed only one clan stuck in there, while the rest just went to live in another

probably you new here and the game, that's why you saying that

they did, never a clan became a solo ruler before, they all scattered around and when before you destroyed their "home" the kingdom didn't got destroyed only one clan stuck in there, while the rest just went to live in another

probably you new here and the game, that's why you saying that
I do know that b4 the 1.2 Update the kingdoms did not destroy. I may be new on the Forum but i have played Bannerlord over 1776 Hours on the Ps4. I am just saying that you can not recruit any Clans that dont have a ruler. Grtz Vaan.

Wow a console player with 1k hours on Ps4...

you want an award?

These problems have been over 2 years, the management of the game whoever is leading is sometimes mindblowing how they take decisions.

And that's not we're talking about, the clans doesn' t have a liege theyre's factionless, they should be recruitable

Wow a console player with 1k hours on Ps4...

you want an award?

These problems have been over 2 years, the management of the game whoever is leading is sometimes mindblowing how they take decisions.

And that's not we're talking about, the clans doesn' t have a liege theyre's factionless, they should be recruitable
you are saying the same thing as me. I do not know what the problem is here. Grtz Vaan.

you are saying the same thing as me. I do not know what the problem is here. Grtz Vaan.
We're not you're saying this always happened, when the kingdom destruction didn't even happened, and the homeless clans used to just scatter being easier to recruit, than whatever restrictions they put in now making it impossible when a Kingdom gets destroyed..

But since you're not a Dev you can't help with the issue, so this pointless....

I'd prefer a real statement from someone working them, saying they looking into it and not making some weird ****, so we can recruit the clans once more properly, like @Dejan for example

Yeah, this is a huge oversight that shouldn't be a thing. The best time to recruit a noble clan ought to be when they're homeless and destitute after all.

However, at least we don't have the problem with zombie kingdoms that we used to have.

But we shouldn't be bargaining; these are basic, logical features that should have been/ought to be implemented since the game was officially released and it's shameful that they're not/were not.

Yep - the ability to recruit the ruling clan when they are at their weakest seems to be logical.

well I mean, Dev should have thought about this while they design it.

if the kingdom is destroyed, the leftover clan should auto-join any random existing kingdoms.
That would make sense and logical.

so I have tested, 4 leftover clans after the kingdom destroyed, after some time pass by, 1 join other empire, 3 disappear.

: (
3 clans disappears, wow
I feel so bad, because they are big clan with many members, they could have join me

so I have tested, 4 leftover clans after the kingdom destroyed, after some time pass by, 1 join other empire, 3 disappear.

: (
3 clans disappears, wow
I feel so bad, because they are big clan with many members, they could have join me
did they return with that silliness of exile? @Piconi ?

Can you tell us if they're looking into the problem of recruiting clans when kingdom gets destroyed?

did they return with that silliness of exile? @Piconi ?

Can you tell us if they're looking into the problem of recruiting clans when kingdom gets destroyed?
The only reason I can think of why dev is designing like this, it's to balance out the new generated rebel clans

if new rebel clan is created, then some existing clans need to go away somehow, otherwise the game will have too many clans but not enough fiefs

we can consider those leftover clans as "the loyalists who would rather disappear but will never surrendered to your new empire"

Back
Top Bottom