Resolved [1.2.1 & 1.3 beta] Game crashes whenever I capture a city

Users who are viewing this thread

bugrizm

Recruit
Summary: It happens right after when I capture a city (It happened Hubyar and Razih). Sometimes right after I click "Done" to return to map, sometimes it lets me have couple steps in the campaign map. Strangely, it doesn't happen if I capture a castle. It lets me play if I don't capture a city (battle with lords, trade in cities etc.)
How to Reproduce: Capture a city. I tried with 1 hour old save game, still happens.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Any city should do. I tried with Hubyar and Nazih.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
2iwWkbq.png

Save file (I'm in front of Razih which has a single militia, the camp is already set-up, so it is very easy to replicate the issue): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nTO-TnB9S25GJW4lEKkrLxvje_v66Bme
Version: I tried both with non-beta and the beta version (1.2.1 and 1.3 respectively)
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB
CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ
RAM: 12GB
Motherboard: ASUS GL502VMK (according to CPU-z, the name is same as the laptop's model, so it might be incorrect)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): The game is installed on HDD, OS is operating on SSD.

Sounds like it is related to main quest. Can you check the last strings before <##....##> error line at the bottom of C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes\<related crash>\rgl_log_????.txt

Hi kranrot,

Here is the line:

[14:50:18.7542279] Exception occurred inside invoke: ExecuteCompleteTranstactions
Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.SPInventoryVM
Argument count: 0
Inner message: An item with the same key has already been added.

I know this thread is like 2 years old but I have this exact issue with the e1.7.1 version of Bannerlord right now. The game just crashes after I try to take a city (Lycaron in my case) but I'm still able to go around and interact with other stuff on the map (take castles, raid villages, etc.) and do other quests if I choose not to lay siege. Right now my quest is to unify the empire by taking 2/3 of the Imperial settlements. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom