1.2.0 caravan is completely worthless

Users who are viewing this thread

LordCesare

Recruit
Towns has no gold = no caravan income
Caravan capped at 30 men + get targeted all the time = constantly get destroyed

I get it that caravan is too safe in previous versions, but why over nerf it?

Cancel the cap or raise it, it's not logical to cap it if player's can afford the wage.

Also, prioritize making perk works is far more important than nerf what's slightly overpowered to completely broken.

+1

I am sick of these nerfs to passive income! I want easy passive income to cover the cost of my armies and garrisons. I don't want to have to continuously battle just to maintain what I already have. I'm not here to play some kind of merchant simulator game and I don't want to always have denars on my mind. I want to fight large army vs army battles.

Towns has no gold = no caravan income
Caravan capped at 30 men + get targeted all the time = constantly get destroyed

I get it that caravan is too safe in previous versions, but why over nerf it?

Cancel the cap or raise it, it's not logical to cap it if player's can afford the wage.

Also, prioritize making perk works is far more important than nerf what's slightly overpowered to completely broken.

Yea, agreed 100% super over nerfed also considering the density of bandit spawn rates why wasn't this something they could have just inferred that would happen.

Talesworld: "Lets ignore the trait tree passives and focus on the economy which we will fix by first breaking it even worse than when it was broke."

Yea, agreed 100% super over nerfed also considering the density of bandit spawn rates why wasn't this something they could have just inferred that would happen.

Talesworld: "Lets ignore the trait tree passives and focus on the economy which we will fix by first breaking it even worse than when it was broke."
It's crazy, they buff the things that are incredibly broken and give you infinite money, then nerf into the depths of hell anything that gives you a tiny bit of a reprieve from the grind in the early-game.

I dunno how the earlier caravans were too safe previously, lol. I had three caravans captured within a week of their creation and they had 75 units. Lost all three within a 10 day in game period. Definitely didn't seem too safe to me. Now that they're cap is 30, guarantee I'm not going to make any money this way.

Back
Top Bottom