In Progress [1.1.0 Beta] Not all troops attack enemy when being ordered to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: Sometimes, when you give your troops an order to attack (F1-F3), a few units just stay and do nothing. They react, if you tell them to advance (F1-F4), then you can give an order to attack again, and they start attacking. Check the video attached.
How to Reproduce: Try ordering your troops to attack the enemy - chance are that they will just stand there and do nothing. Can't figure out what triggers this though. Rechecking the video now, it seems that Tier 1 troops are too lazy to attack.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Signature

This keeps happening to me whenever I engage forest bandits. Infantry simply refuses attacking them. Don’t know if it happens when engaging other type of archers.

This keeps happening to me whenever I engage forest bandits. Infantry simply refuses attacking them. Don’t know if it happens when engaging other type of archers.
Maybe this is the source of the problem? I really couldn't figure out what triggers this, 'cause I really had no problem attacking other troops. Gotta catch a few Robin Hobos then and check if this theory a thing.

Back
Top Bottom